Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jaden Shelby
Administrators nickname
Kevin Ford
Date
May 26, 2024
Time
08:55
Proofs
https://youtu.be/8oIz4Wm3ePY

Jayden Shelby

Player
Player
Dear Admin,
First of all The POV is Filtered & Edited. I Had Already Given Him Demand Cuz He Was Roaming Around The Store Rob. So After I Gave The Demand, He Started Coming here Again so I Shot at Him. And Just To State That I Shot & One of My Members Also Shot. He Died To 2 People Shooting. Although He Clipped The Part Where I Gave Him Demand. I Didn't Record The POV cuz My NVIDIA is Glitched. My Friend Gave his POV. The Car Noises Heard When my Friend was Inside was of the Same Guy. If you Listen Closely, I was Driving an EV and It Clearly Sounds like the Buggati Engine. The Guy is Driving The Buggati of Red o There I Clearly Told in Radio That i Gave Him Demand To Leave, So If He Comes Again, We Can Shoot. When He was Negotiating with The Hostage, Gun Shots Were Heard Before That. It was For The Same Person as Demand was Already Given. I Kindly Request To Please Request a POV From His Side & Reconsider The Situation.

Thanks & Regards,
Jaden Shelby
ID: 14993

lucid Shelby

Player
Player
I'm The POV Guy. As far as I Know, The Bugatti Guy was Given Demands cuz He Said & I Didn't See The Situation, But I'm Pretty Sure He Did!

UniqueGaming

Player
Player
  1. I'm Awais Shelby ( ID: 64460 ) I Don't Have the POV, But I Saw That He Gave Demand. I Was Present With Him Before Then I Went To The Hostage For The Situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom