Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maher hulk

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Maher Ali
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+5
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hrs a day
5. Your Discord: ustadpathan
6. Your Nickname: Maher Hulkkk
7. Your ID: 38237

Additional information

1. Leader of LSPD
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
2a) First of all i see LSPD as an org that is meant of his cittzens of los santos and tow cars time to time to make the city batter with no illegal parking it has come to my thinking that most leaders bothered of things like towing recuritements and raids ,etc for them it is useless thing, but i do think it is very important as an LSPD leader. Being in LSPD gave me much experince and i was in many other orgs like FIB,LSPD,SAHP,GOV,and NG with high ranks i got too much experince as i was senior curator of swat and much more i got many ideas how to lead events ,how to manage situtions and how to lead officers how to talk with citizens etc. I Had been in FIB for more than 6 terms, and LSPD 2 terms so i think i have enough experince to lead entire org. I will make sure that i will lead the org better than any leader and will try to do more towing and more professional arrests by my officer.

2b) I think LSPD has a lot of potential if it is lead by a good leader I will try to make some changes to do something extarordinary. I will focus on Activity throughout the term , no matter it is night or day LSPD will be active for sure. I Will do more and more recruitment in both night time and day time to eager citizens to Join LSPD and work for the city. Nowday the rate of crime is increasing rapidly and i will make sure ill do ghetto patrols every single day to make ghetto with less crime and i will bring high commands who can manage my units and bring professionalism in the org . I am sure i am known in the city as i was LSPD Assistant Cheif Of Police And SAHP 2x Assistant Sheriff . I will bring deputies from diffrent timezones so who can make my org in situations and more active and I will make sure that i will remove favoritism and nepotism between the HCs of the org.
2c) I will make sure LSPD completes all its responsibilities like 3GP per every week, and as a leader complete a Global event once 2 week, i will also implement new ranking system , i learned the ways and tricks, which has set me as good leader . I will make improve departments like SWAT, IA,HR . My most powerful department would be IA And SWAT . My LSPD officer will be treated as a Family and if they will face and obstacles we will manage it out as an family
I would like to implement a new Ranking system that is:

30. Chief of Police
29. Deputy Chief of Police
28. Assistant chief of police
27. Commander
26. Chief of Staff
25. Head of Department
24. Deputy Head of Department
23. Special Task Force Unit. only 10 of them.
===== High Command =======
22. Captain
21. Lietunant
20. Superintendent
19. Senior Inspector
18. Inspector
17. Master Sergeant
16. Senior Sergeant
15. Sergeant
14. Master Corporal
13. Senior Corporal
12. Lance Corporal
11. Corporal
10. Master Patrol Officer
9. Sr. Patrol Officer
8. Patrol Officer III
7. Patrol Officer II
6. Patrol Officer I
5. Rookie
4. Traffic Unit
3. Cadet
2. Towie
1. Suspended

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

Communication:- I Will focus on communications at every cost , i belive communcations is key to sucess in any situation i will make sure every of my officer will use radio by saying their badge numbers which will eventually increase RP.

Relationship with other orginsations:- i think, good realtions with other orgs is great idea to run city with great numbers and it will make sure that at any situation no org will be weak .

Recruitments Drives:- i will focus on recruitment drive in diffrent timezones 3 times a day hire more people in my org with great respect .

Bonus System and Promotion Criteria:- I will introduce new bonus system which will be heavy in my terms of money if i will run out of money . I will put my personal funds in the org balance to keep org running in the smoothest way possible .

Strike and Punishment System:- We will have a system on strike , Strike 1- ignored for Promotion/ Cut of his/her bonus, Strike2:- Demotion/ Ignored for promotion, Strike3:- Either Kick/ start from beggining depending on situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom