Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jaden Shelby
Administrators nickname
Jon Barnes
Date
May 27, 2024
Time
16:07
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeilyeCvPo0

Jayden Shelby

Player
Player
Dear Admin,
I was Casually Playing in the Area of Clands With My Friends Where I Tried To Steal Shoes & Play Along Fun. Suddenly, While i was in CLANS, i got a Ban for GR 6.1 & 6.2. IDK Why I Got That Ban for 10 Days Without any Reason. Please Reconsider This Situation & Hold Justice. It's My 1st Ever Ban in GRP. I Faced Some Warns When i was New in Game, But For Me, It's my 1st Ban Which Broke my Heart. I Had Nothing To Do here & Have No Relation With The Ban.

Adham Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
You violated server rules on 27/05/2024 at 15:39ST. Proper decision taken. Rejected.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom