Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

EpicAwesome1

Player
Player

Information

1. Your name IRL: Alexander
  2. Your age (OOC): 18
  3. Time zone + country: EST, USA.
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX: XX to XX: XX Using 24H Time Format): I can play on the afternoon around 5:00PM EST-12AM.
  5. Average online per day(hours): It really depends if I have my day off all day like 15 hours and if I have work then around 6 hours per day.
  6. Your Discord ID: 373867111656718338
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Alexander Admas
  8. You're in-game ID: idk
  9. You're in-game level: idk
  10. Languages spoken: English and Spanish
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): It's up to yall I'm fine with anything.

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life? I'm interested in becoming an admin because, I want to learn the new experience to help make sure everyone doing the right thing at the city. Some people may be doing the wrong things and we need to try to stop it and others they might done it by mistake but we give them another chance. So it depends the situation what it is.

2. What are your strengths?

My strengths are I'm honest, positive, multi-task person.
  3. What are your weaknesses?

My weakness are I focus too much the details, ask too much questions.
  4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?

Activity is main priority I'm always active no matter if I'm on vacation I will try to always be active as possible. Making sure we protect the city if anything happens we want to have the people give a great experience at the city.
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Yeah, I don't have buisness.
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?

Not really.
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration, or we should know for your application? Nothing else.

Mohamed Pluxury

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

'' You're in-game ID: idk / You're in-game level: idk '' these things should be known and putted in ur application​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom