Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tyson
Administrators nickname
Aki
Date
Mar 24, 2022
Time
18:54
Proofs
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/953678190759542844/956334365342826536/Capture.PNG

.Lizard

Player
Player
From yesterday I was banned for 7 days due to a rule break referenced under number: 2.33

I'm very new to this server, and memorising/acknowledging every rule is fairly difficult considering the rule-count and information in-game.

It was of course a mistake on my part as I was not aware of this rule, I would have appreciated it more if an admin would have educated me on the situation instead of a non-communication-factor 7 day ban, it's unfortunate but I acknowledge my mistake and I think lifting my ban is the logical thing to do as I mentioned I'm new and I'm learning more and more everyday Growing my understanding and bettering my memory on each rule stated for GrandRP, My learning Proc has been interrupted in relation to the 7 day, and hopefully Aki can acknowledge I truly just made a basic mistake as a beginner/new player in GrandRP.

Kind Regards, Tyson/Lizard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom