Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

alexender

Player
Player
  1. Your name IRL : mohit
  2. Your age (OOC): 19
  3. Time zone + country: india (GMT+5:30)
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 04:00 to 19:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 12-15 hours a day
  6. Your Discord ID: alexenderxd
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Alexender chobey
  8. Your in game ID: 79640
  9. Your in game level: 12
  10. Languages spoken: english / hindi
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): crime
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
    ans : i want to became an admin because i have played an a lot of servers and have a alot of experience in a lot of cities i want to join the best rp project now as an admin and help the other players to enjoy the best rp project in the server
  2. What are your strengths?
    Ans : my strength is my experience in a lot of cities and i know how it works
  3. What are your weaknesses?
    ans : my emotions
  4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
    ans : i have been an admin in some other rp projects and have good experience as an admin
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
    Ans : yes
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
    Ans : no
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
    Ans : yes i was an admin in some project with good numbers like majestic and there are some another projects are there but now i left playing those servers so give me a chance and i ll prove that

Emad Pluxury

Senior Curator of Support
Senior Administrator
Rejected
Take some time to gain more experience in the EN03 Server.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom