Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Stevejab Kaya
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 27, 2024
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwkodwBBA6s

Kaya Stevejab

Player
Player
There is a deliberate fraud. Me and my friends did a total of 430 damage to him, but he did not die. This is the fault of that family. I want that family to be shut down and I want the money taken with that fraud to be returned.

Kaya Stevejab

Player
Player
Sırf bu sebepten dolayı aile kapatılmayacak. O kişinin hile yapıp yapmadığını bilmiyorum ama kullanıyor olsa bile bu aileyi ilgilendirmiyor. Bu düşünceyi düşünüyorum
If you can't take care of your family, it should be closed. If we don't cheat, don't cheat either, we definitely want this money back.

Sefh Deannss

Player
Player
There is a deliberate fraud. Me and my friends did a total of 430 damage to him, but he did not die. This is the fault of that family. I want that family to be shut down and I want the money taken with that fraud to be returne
We are sorry for this, we took him into the family randomly, we did not know that he was using cheats, we realized when he entered the raid. He is using cheats admin please ban this friend I can refund your money steve jab

Kaya Stevejab

Player
Player
We are sorry for this, we took him into the family randomly, we did not know that he was using cheats, we realized when he entered the raid. He is using cheats admin please ban this friend I can refund your money steve jab
He does not protect the family and acts irresponsibly. I definitely want him to be shut down and lastly, we want that money back

Sefh Deannss

Player
Player
He does not protect the family and acts irresponsibly. I definitely want him to be shut down and lastly, we want that money back
He entered the family randomly, we were not aware of it. If I had known, I would have kicked him out of the family immediately. After I found out, I kicked him out of the family. If you want your money back stevejab I can send your money back.

Kaya Stevejab

Player
Player
He entered the family randomly, we were not aware of it. If I had known, I would have kicked him out of the family immediately. After I found out, I kicked him out of the family. If you want your money back stevejab I can send your money back.
My friend, there is no forgiveness for this mistake. Do you understand? I want that family to be closed down. My decision is final.

Kaya Stevejab

Player
Player
My friend can enter the family's hotel from the hotel. I was not aware of this. If it is money you want, I can give it to you.
Your family is a no name family, no one wants to enter your family because you are not big, this was done on purpose, are you treating the admins as children, that family will be closed, I want this.

Sefh Deannss

Player
Player
As I said I won't talk more about this, we didn't know about it. If we had known about it, we had already conveyed it to the admins.

Your family is a no name family, no one wants to enter your family because you are not big, this was done on purpose, are you treating the admins as children, that family will be closed, I want this.

Kaya Stevejab

Player
Player
Bu konuda daha fazla konuşmayacağımı söylediğim gibi, bunu bilmiyorduk. Eğer bunu bilseydik zaten adminlere iletirdik.
No manager is obliged to babysit your family, you should have taken precautions, you did this knowingly. I want the heaviest punishment and I will do whatever is necessary to close that family down.

Sefh Deannss

Player
Player
No manager is obliged to babysit your family, you should have taken precautions, you did this knowingly. I want the heaviest punishment and I will do whatever is necessary to close that family down.
We didn't do this on purpose. He looked like a beginner, how could we tell? Also, this is the admin's job, he needs to realize this and do it. My family cannot be closed, if the same happened to your family, you would beg, stevejab.

Kaya Stevejab

Player
Player
We didn't do this on purpose. He looked like a beginner, how could we tell? Also, this is the admin's job, he needs to realize this and do it. My family cannot be closed, if the same happened to your family, you would beg, stevejab.
I'm not begging anyone, I'm not begging, and I want those irresponsible people's families to be shut down as punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom