Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Recep_Blacksmoke
Suspect ID
117290 4586 and4519
Date of violation
Mar 24, 2022
Time of violation
17:40
Proofs
https://youtu.be/gut0-KWir3k

RecepBlacksmoke

Player
Player
This kids killed my friends this road passing by and sent them to the hospital. After then when i come and wait for my friend front of my friend car, they told me to go. Even though i told them it wasn't forbidden stayin here, they are started talkin trash. After that I called god to show everything and they told me "this is not green zone." But isn't the whole city green zone? This guys walkin armored and have guns in their hands in city. More after im coming again for waiting my friend. This time I'm waiting for him away but this guys coming again. I don't answer this guys trash talking and still waiting for my friend. This time killed me and talking trash next my dead body.I blame these guys and god Fanci_Darling.

GypGyp

Player
Player
Mr whoever you are first of all you came to our block after GOD also said you to leave and comply with the RP you didn't but you manage to come back at the same spot again what do you expect would be the consequences and after leaving coming back thats provoking + you wrongfully reported that its a GZ the whole CITY is not a greenzone dummy you need to read the rules sections on the dicsord again before you post a complaint

RecepBlacksmoke

Player
Player
No matter what, you can't shoot anyone in front of someone else's house. My friends house no is 920. if this place not a green zone, if you and your family taking armor and using weapons normally, everyone also use in city. Think logically, The front of your house belongs to you, but the road and front of other houses does not belong to you.I've never stay in front of your house.

Elon Mars

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.​
  • They gave you demands and 5secs to fulfill them, that is not RDM​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom