Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Your ID
Players nickname
Nuresu Rathod
Administrators nickname
King specter
Date
May 28, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/QLAOl8x

subhash rathod

Player
Player
Dear Admins, I was recently banned for General Rule 6.17 due to me not being able to record my whole POV, I record all of my POV's with Nvidia Geforce Experience, but there was some glitch in its settings due to which I wasnt able to record my whole screen POV. I realize that it is all my mistake, but I would still like to apologize and assure that this mistake wont happen again and it would be pleasure if you forgive my mistake and unban me as I wont ever repeat this mistakes again as I have gained a lot of fun time, friends and assets in this server. Thanks For Your Time !!

Top Bottom