Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of Los Santos Police Department | Devarsh Quinn

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

DevarshS

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Devarsh
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - IST
4. Average online per day - 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord - bhoot5790
6. Your Nickname - Devarsh Quinn
7. Your ID - 43928

Additional information
1. Leader of… Los Santos Police Department
0d6ehXkE7qrcQhOWbwRe01ZGBW-waQSQhXerGVxxOdhV5lj9CLizD2KCc91XeSLxxHQAwk00Jc4ccOiznIA8xbb_Saf-YrGgIUoqmH9aLegx4cbz5KSYs4QQfzAElONNNcuxA6dvSeiAxl7lPNB2_w

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I have been in the Law Enforcement Agency and other legal organizations from the start of my career and served at high ranks like Chief of Staff(PD),DHOD(FIB) and Colonel(NG) . I have seen the ups and down in LSPD , I started from the rank of Police Recruit which was bottom . experienced the field , learned and explored. I know the ins & out of this organization & I’m ready to dedicate my time and passion as a leader.

2.1 Growing numbers and keeping employees busy are big yet tough steps for any organization. A clear pick plan mixed with a solid planning plan is key for success. Over months, the LSPD hiring plan has changed a lot, and now it just needs small tweaks to work well. One big change is starting a rule where officers of a certain rank and above must help in training new recruits. A big and working command will watch over this action, making sure that the planning done by commands is quick and works well, leading to better chances for everyone in the end. This way, not only will the skills of new members get better, but it will also build a culture of guiding and constant change within the group.

2.2 Keeping people in an organization, especially across different time zones, is tough. One way to make it easier is by creating teams based on those time zones, making separate "in-city" morning and evening leadership groups. This method essentially clones key leader roles, making sure hiring, training, and expert tasks keep going strong no matter the time. This growth gives officers more chances to move up and get ahead in their careers. The high-command team will make sure the needs of each time are met. This setup means that every shift has strong commands which are eligible to lead, making the LSPD better and more supportive for all officers.
9DtM16myky_dHO-UMVK8VCgM8H79Ixqk3qCnXqLBE5MQdVnGyvSLPZlwppOIMMCmJlwKZ8Qk_gJCdwc7fbbMqP9hGE9vcf6LVKyfYcu6vwghmyz7uKhha5M5ajVLKavtW4DTGWwuLqLKMRRkSRbB7Q

2.3 Building an org where officers are driven to move up needs clear, informative and sharp talk. To make this, it's important to show what it takes to go from Cadet to Supervisory ranks clearly. Setting out these steps will bring a keen desire in officers to hit specific targets, making them fit for higher ranks and expert posts. This plan not only lifts spirits but makes sure officers feel seen and helped as they grow in their jobs. This way, building a tight-knit group and a shared goal in the LSPD will make people happier at work and more likely to stay. Building a close group and a shared goal in the LSPD will make people more content with their jobs and stick around longer.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

3.1 Ranking System : I will bring major changes in the rank system to make sure its clear and accurate. High-ranking officials will be tasked with monitoring and mentoring the junior rank officers, helping them to navigate their career and develop the skills required for advancement This will create a culture of continuous learning and professional development within the PD.

3.2 Sub Divisions:
  • Joint Task Force is a division of the Los Santos police force that specializes in military equipment and tactics. Their main objective would be to neutralize bandits, handle negotiations, carry out special task , special protections and help Detectives in busts.

• Office of Internal Affairs (often known as IA) is a division of a law enforcement agency that investigates incidents and possible suspicions of law-breaking and professional misconduct attributed to officers on the force.

• The Recruitment & Employment Division is in charge of recruiting and training cadets for the Los Santos Police Department. This is a division where the LSPD trains the police officers of tomorrow.

• Traffic Enforcement Unit their job is to patrol the city , issue citations , conduct traffic stops , tow illegally parked vehicles and conduct border checkpost.

• Criminal Investigation Division their job is to provide the highest quality criminal investigative support to the Los Santos Police Department by conducting timely and thorough criminal investigations using advanced investigative techniques and forensic equipment.

3.3 An ‘OOC’ Leader session with both LEOs and Gangs/Families
  • I think this would be an great way to discuss from each party regarding what works well and what opportunities we all can get to make RP better.
  • I think creating a group (safe environment) where we can discuss hot topics OOC could open the door to creating better RP
3.4 A few examples could be to implement a physical test within the department utilizing the athletics track. This could be anything from a running course to creating ‘TRY’ actions to clean weapons, throw objects, etc to make rp better and realistic.

3.5 Prevention of Rulebreakers and retention , during training period everyone would be taught about basic server rules and reminded of their punishment so we don't get major rulebreakers and for retention we will host several internal events and bonuses to keep officers desire to stay in LSPD only and don't org hop.

Pilot_Baba

Player
Player
i have been worked under him he is the best leader he knows all the rules and he is very proffessional with his work and dedicated towards him wishhing u all the good luck want to see u as my chief <3

rikzbroddy

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Devarsh
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - IST
4. Average online per day - 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord - bhoot5790
6. Your Nickname - Devarsh Quinn
7. Your ID - 43928

Additional information
1. Leader of… Los Santos Police Department
0d6ehXkE7qrcQhOWbwRe01ZGBW-waQSQhXerGVxxOdhV5lj9CLizD2KCc91XeSLxxHQAwk00Jc4ccOiznIA8xbb_Saf-YrGgIUoqmH9aLegx4cbz5KSYs4QQfzAElONNNcuxA6dvSeiAxl7lPNB2_w

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I have been in the Law Enforcement Agency and other legal organizations from the start of my career and served at high ranks like Chief of Staff(PD),DHOD(FIB) and Colonel(NG) . I have seen the ups and down in LSPD , I started from the rank of Police Recruit which was bottom . experienced the field , learned and explored. I know the ins & out of this organization & I’m ready to dedicate my time and passion as a leader.

2.1 Growing numbers and keeping employees busy are big yet tough steps for any organization. A clear pick plan mixed with a solid planning plan is key for success. Over months, the LSPD hiring plan has changed a lot, and now it just needs small tweaks to work well. One big change is starting a rule where officers of a certain rank and above must help in training new recruits. A big and working command will watch over this action, making sure that the planning done by commands is quick and works well, leading to better chances for everyone in the end. This way, not only will the skills of new members get better, but it will also build a culture of guiding and constant change within the group.

2.2 Keeping people in an organization, especially across different time zones, is tough. One way to make it easier is by creating teams based on those time zones, making separate "in-city" morning and evening leadership groups. This method essentially clones key leader roles, making sure hiring, training, and expert tasks keep going strong no matter the time. This growth gives officers more chances to move up and get ahead in their careers. The high-command team will make sure the needs of each time are met. This setup means that every shift has strong commands which are eligible to lead, making the LSPD better and more supportive for all officers.
9DtM16myky_dHO-UMVK8VCgM8H79Ixqk3qCnXqLBE5MQdVnGyvSLPZlwppOIMMCmJlwKZ8Qk_gJCdwc7fbbMqP9hGE9vcf6LVKyfYcu6vwghmyz7uKhha5M5ajVLKavtW4DTGWwuLqLKMRRkSRbB7Q

2.3 Building an org where officers are driven to move up needs clear, informative and sharp talk. To make this, it's important to show what it takes to go from Cadet to Supervisory ranks clearly. Setting out these steps will bring a keen desire in officers to hit specific targets, making them fit for higher ranks and expert posts. This plan not only lifts spirits but makes sure officers feel seen and helped as they grow in their jobs. This way, building a tight-knit group and a shared goal in the LSPD will make people happier at work and more likely to stay. Building a close group and a shared goal in the LSPD will make people more content with their jobs and stick around longer.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

3.1 Ranking System : I will bring major changes in the rank system to make sure its clear and accurate. High-ranking officials will be tasked with monitoring and mentoring the junior rank officers, helping them to navigate their career and develop the skills required for advancement This will create a culture of continuous learning and professional development within the PD.

3.2 Sub Divisions:
  • Joint Task Force is a division of the Los Santos police force that specializes in military equipment and tactics. Their main objective would be to neutralize bandits, handle negotiations, carry out special task , special protections and help Detectives in busts.

• Office of Internal Affairs (often known as IA) is a division of a law enforcement agency that investigates incidents and possible suspicions of law-breaking and professional misconduct attributed to officers on the force.

• The Recruitment & Employment Division is in charge of recruiting and training cadets for the Los Santos Police Department. This is a division where the LSPD trains the police officers of tomorrow.

• Traffic Enforcement Unit their job is to patrol the city , issue citations , conduct traffic stops , tow illegally parked vehicles and conduct border checkpost.

• Criminal Investigation Division their job is to provide the highest quality criminal investigative support to the Los Santos Police Department by conducting timely and thorough criminal investigations using advanced investigative techniques and forensic equipment.

3.3 An ‘OOC’ Leader session with both LEOs and Gangs/Families
  • I think this would be an great way to discuss from each party regarding what works well and what opportunities we all can get to make RP better.
  • I think creating a group (safe environment) where we can discuss hot topics OOC could open the door to creating better RP
3.4 A few examples could be to implement a physical test within the department utilizing the athletics track. This could be anything from a running course to creating ‘TRY’ actions to clean weapons, throw objects, etc to make rp better and realistic.

3.5 Prevention of Rulebreakers and retention , during training period everyone would be taught about basic server rules and reminded of their punishment so we don't get major rulebreakers and for retention we will host several internal events and bonuses to keep officers desire to stay in LSPD only and don't org hop.
Best for lspd ++

Ruby Specter

We Get What We Deserve
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Application Copied from other Leader's
We expect your effort in the application​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom