Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

JonSnowww

Player
Player
1. Are you 18 or older (age OOC): Yes (25 Years Old)
2. Time zone: GMT +3
3. Daily time active on the server: 09:00 - 20:00 City Time
4. Average online per week (hours): 60 Hours+
5. Your Discord ID: jonsnowofficial
6. Your characters' name (IC): Rollo Sigurdsson
7. Your ingame ID (Main and twink): 283165
8. Your ingame level:
9. Preferred curator of (State or Crime): State

10: Languages spoken: English
Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

I think I've been in RP-life for too long now and noticed many things. I was in the art related and events related departments in some orgs before, I wanted to implement what I've done and organized to the city. I do love helping people and being that someone who is there for everyone. I wish to improve the overhaul RP system in the city and help OOC wise in everyway possible.
2. What positions have you held in the city? (Crime/State/Leader of Unofficial)
Crime:

Families, 11(1 Term)

Ballas, 5 (1 Term)
Bloods, 4 (1 Term)
State:
FIB | SAU (1 Term)

SAHP | PR (1Term)
SAHP | SWAT (1 Term)
EMS | Dean of Divisions(2 Terms)
EMS | Dean of Labtech (1 Terms)
LI | Manager (2 Terms)
LI | Director of Events (2 Terms and current)
GOV | DOJ (1 Term)

GOV | USSS (1 Term)
What are your strengths?
- Patient

- Creative, I am creative both OOC and IC. I did many creative works in city as well.
- Humble
- Quick learner

-Leadership. I have various experience OOC and IC when it comes to leadership. I have this aura of command, a confidence that I am in control of the situation at hand.
4. What are your weaknesses?
- I am overly kind and that sometimes puts me in a vulnerable position

- I tend to be extra nice and that also puts me in a vulnerable position

- I overthink
5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
- Attention to detail, I tend to observe almost every details in a situation and I think I can put that on the table.

- Multi-tasking.
- Customer service skills. I think this is the most crucial thing when it comes to an admin team for it is what makes the players either stay in the city or leave. I would take care of all the players in a fair way no matter what the situation they got themselves involved in.

- Fun. Yes fun, I can't tell if they admin team are having fun or not but I know if I am in the team I will make sure that each and every one of us are doing our jobs passionately and in jollification. I brought fun in the organizations I've been in through many ways and the terms went great.
6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

- I don't have any businesses.
7. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment?
-No.
8. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
- Not really, thank you for reviewing my application :)

Tyrell Johnson

I am back having a life!
Player
Rejected

You have multiple long gaps in your activity, show us 2 months of consistent activity and then apply again​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom