Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
John West
Administrators nickname
dinesh Chowdary
Date
May 26, 2024
Time
00 00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/VsYdKhh

JohnWest

Time, Money and Respect
Player
Dear Dinesh Cowdary and all the other admins that are reading this I am writing to appeal a 30 day ban I recently received on my account, In-Game name: John West ID: 54646. I understand the ban was due to not recording gameplay in clands. I take full responsibility for this mistake and apologize for forgetting the screen recording requirement. There's no excuse, and I deeply regret any inconvenience caused. I fully support the screen recording rule and its importance for a fair and secure environment. I'm committed to following all server rules in the future. I'm willing to accept any consequences you deem necessary, including money wipes, extended bans, or other penalties. My in-game purchases were with real money, but losing them won't deter me from following the rules. My goal is to rejoin the Grand RP community and contribute positively. I enjoy the roleplay and friendships here. This won't happen again, I'll diligently record gameplay in clands moving forward. Thank you for considering my appeal.

Sincerely John West :)

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

People that follow the rules and not violate it deserve a chance, a person whom constantly breaks rules does not, PS, heads up as in EN3 Constant rule breaks has 1 outcome only, Blacklist so be more careful!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom