Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zyrix

Player
Player
1. Are you 18 or older (age OOC): Yes
2. Time zone: 1 hour
3. Daily time active on the server normal days is 2-4 week 4-10
4. Average online per week (hours): 24 to 38
5. Your Discord ID:grand_shadow1232
6. Your characters' name (IC): Zyrix Bro and anabella rocky
7. Your ingame ID (166585 and 155361):
8. Your ingame level:13-14 other acc 5
9. Prefered curator of (State or Crime):0
10: Languages spoken:english danish and littel bit iran and kudish

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life? i wanna become a admin becasue i want to help people with there issues and much more and im rlly calm im loking to help a lot of people and hope to meet the you and the admin community
2. What positions have you held in the city? i have been senior offi 3 in LSPD and i have been in marabuters and NG Rank couldent rember and ia have been in EMS
3. What are your strengths? im really calm and i love to help people
4. What are your weaknesses? i dont rlly know
5. What skills can you bring to the admin team? i can bring fun and professional work and helpfull
6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) i dont have any business so yeah im ready
7. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment? no or maybe one im going to spain for 2 weeks date is like 3 juli
8. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application? no i just hope that i get to help everyone have great day or night or afternoon

Tyrell Johnson

EN1 Senior of Unofficial Orgs and Supports
Senior Administrator
Rejected

You need to gain more experience in the city first.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom