Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

XxKanishkxX

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL: Kanishk Gupta
Your age (OOC): 23
Time zone + country: GMT+5:30 India
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
19:00 To 06:00
Average online per day(hours): 7 to 8 Hours
Your Discord ID: Kanishkx
Your characters' name (IC): Kanishk Gupta
Your in game ID: 42099
Your in game level: Level 9 3/36
Languages spoken: English and Hindi
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State
Additional information
Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

Answer- I want to become an admin and leave RP-life for several reasons. First and foremost, I feel ready to take on a leadership role where I can have a more significant impact on the community. Being an admin allows me to influence the direction and policies, ensuring that the community remains a welcoming and enjoyable place for everyone. Additionally, I've been deeply involved in RP for a while now, and although it has been a fantastic experience, I'm starting to feel a bit of burnout. Shifting to an admin role offers a new challenge and a fresh perspective, allowing me to stay engaged without the intensity that RP sometimes demands. I also see this as a valuable opportunity for personal growth and skill development. As an admin, I'll gain experience in management, conflict resolution, and technical aspects like server maintenance. These skills are not only beneficial within the community but also valuable in many other areas of life. Furthermore, I’m passionate about improving the community standards. I want to help enforce fair play and create an environment where everyone feels safe and respected. Supporting other members and ensuring a positive experience for all is something I find deeply rewarding. In summary, transitioning to an admin role aligns with my desire for leadership, personal development, and making a lasting positive impact on the community. It’s a step that I’m excited to take as I look forward to contributing in new and meaningful ways.

What are your strengths?

Answer: I have a natural ability to lead and inspire others, which makes me well-suited for guiding and managing our community. I’m confident in my decision-making skills and can handle challenging situations fairly and effectively. Communication is another strong point for me. I can clearly articulate my thoughts and ideas, ensuring everyone is on the same page. I also excel at conflict resolution, helping to maintain harmony and resolve disputes within the community. Organizational skills are a significant strength of mine. I’m well-organized and can manage multiple tasks efficiently, which is crucial for administrative duties. I also have experience in planning and coordinating events, ensuring they run smoothly and are enjoyable for everyone involved. On the technical side, I have a good grasp of managing servers and platforms, including basic coding and maintenance tasks. I’m adept at troubleshooting issues and finding effective solutions quickly, which helps keep everything running smoothly. Empathy is another important quality I possess. I understand the needs and concerns of our community members and strive to create a supportive and inclusive environment. My dedication and commitment to the community drive me to continually work towards improving it for everyone’s benefit. Lastly, my extensive experience in RP has given me a deep understanding of our community’s dynamics and needs. I’m well-versed in our rules and policies, which helps me enforce them effectively and fairly. These strengths make me confident that I can excel as an admin and contribute positively to our community.

What are your weaknesses?

Answer: When it comes to my weaknesses, I believe in being honest and self-aware. One area I’m working on is my tendency to take on too much at once. I’m very dedicated and sometimes I spread myself too thin trying to help everyone and manage multiple tasks. I’m learning to delegate more effectively and prioritize my responsibilities to ensure I don’t get overwhelmed. Another weakness is that I can be a bit of a perfectionist. I often strive for everything to be perfect, which can sometimes slow me down or cause unnecessary stress. I’m working on finding a balance and understanding that it’s okay for things to be good enough rather than perfect. Additionally, I recognize that I can sometimes be too empathetic. While empathy is a strength, there are times when it can cloud my judgment and make it difficult to enforce rules strictly. I’m learning to set boundaries and ensure that empathy doesn’t interfere with making fair and necessary decisions. I also acknowledge that I’m still building my technical skills. Although I have a basic understanding, there is always more to learn, and I’m committed to improving in this area to be more effective in the admin role. By being aware of these weaknesses, I’m actively working on them and seeking ways to improve. I believe that acknowledging and addressing them makes me a stronger candidate and a more balanced individual.

What skills can you bring to the admin team?

Answer: I bring a diverse skill set to the admin team:
Strong leadership and decision-making abilities.
Effective communication and conflict resolution skills.
Excellent organizational capabilities.
Technical proficiency for server management.
Empathy and support for community members.
Dedication and reliability.
Extensive RP experience, providing insight into community dynamics.
I’m excited to contribute to the team’s success.

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Answer: I don't own any business

Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?

Answer: Currently, there's no real-life issue or situation preventing me from being active.

Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

Answer: No, there's nothing else to consider or know for my application.

Thanks!
Regards Kanishk Gupta

Hassan Error

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Rejected

Take some time to gain more experience
also Put time and effort on making the application and don't use AI .​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom