Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Milan Verstappen
Administrators nickname
Mujo Simba
Date
Apr 28, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/IBMnxET and Proof that Mujo Sent me that i was PLAYING on another RP server/Project: https://imgur.com/a/IBMnxET Proof that allen sikter is S

Milan Verstappen

Player
Player
Dear Mazhor,
I wanted to complain about the corruption of Deputy Chief Administrator Mujo Simba.
I got Admin Black Listed from RS#1 Server becouse I was "playing" like Mujo Simba said on another GTA V Project when I was an Admin on RS#1 Server. I logged in on another project and i was in MENU becouse I wanted to delete my Profile and I wanted to have nothing to do with another project, then one of my colleagues took the chance and reported me to Mujo Simba and i got banned on my main account that i was admin on ID:46781 and Black Listed from admins. As I begged Mujo Simba days and days to remove me my black list he answered with: "I am never going to remove your BlackList and you don´t ever need to ask for Un Black list".

So lets get to the point.
Mr. Allen Sikter that was STALKING other people, didn´t get Black Listed but I did becouse I was in MENU from FiveM deleting my Account.
I mean where is the logic behind all of this, a guy that STALKS people doesn´t get Black Listed but I that was DELETING FIVEM ACCOUNT and the whole app becouse I didn´t want to have anything with another project I get blacklisted.

Proof that Mujo Sent me that i was PLAYING on another RP server/Project:

Proof that allen sikter is Server Administrator on RS#1

Milan Verstappen

Player
Player
Also I forgot to say that Allen Sikter was banned for Stalking and molesting other girls that played on RS Server and also black listed from administration for that and he got un banned (WITHOUT UNBAN APPEAL) and his Admin black list was removed without appeal. Now he is RS Administrator again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom