Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

sokakdanbakann

Founder SokakdanBakan Gang
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Aleks
2. Your age 19
3. Time zone +3
4. Average online per day +3
5. Your Discord sokakdanbakan
6. Your Nickname Jayden Standl
7. Your ID 300552

Additional information
1. Leader of... Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

2.1 Based on my experiences I decided to apply this position for managing ghetto , also become a terrorist in city . Leo's cannot deal with us . We will kill them all . We will rob everyone on highway . Also in ghetto . Also if we get raided we wont give up and try to win the raid . Also i give promise about +50 online per day. Also not only my gang members , I will go highway robbing . We will become nightmare of leos. Not about only leos . Other gangs will be feared when they heard our name.

2.2 I am going to apply this position based on my Deputy's . My deputys not selected because they are my friends . They are experienced all of gangs and they are ready for deputy position. They will not abuse their power they only become a terorist . As i said before i will tell my experiences , so I have proud about my deputys . They advise my this org for become a Leader. They say first leadership must be done with Vagos.

2.3 When i came to city firstly i want to join this Gang. I love that gang because I fell great feeling about that criminal gang . I have special things on me , so i request 1 chance from you dear curators for giving that position to me . Also I watch this term lovely . Last leader was great , I will see him as a idol . Not mostly idol but I love him about managing gang. I will manage like that and become a
terorist.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

3.1 I have been high ranks before so I know some about rules , we will hire +5 ages and have knowledge about gangs . And the events mostly important for me so We wont miss any events as a Subs or Battleship . The basic one cland . Must +5 people go there and from our gang we will have great activity . Also the better org , means better deputys.

3.2 As i said before , I have been high ranks so I know how gangs works . So I said some worse terms who's cannot rob in ghetto . So we will dominate beach ghetto . We will dominate ghetto aswell . So we will have many people in our gangs . And also they not get bored and left gang because of ranks . If they show activity means promotion . If they show activty no favouritsm and promoted to HC position.

3.3 The communication . In gang communication is the necessary things also . If we have bad relationship , we will lose respect on curators . So we will hold good relation ship on everyone . If they have argument I will say ''solve in dms please , if you don't you will get fired'' I will enforce strict rules . Also they argument will be solved by other gang members easily . Please give me chance for become a leader of this specific gang.

Experiences :

Crime Side :
Deputy 2x
Under Deputy in all gangs

LEO's side :
ESSA 2 FIB
US Marshal SAHP
LSPD Captain
Goverment Deputy Warden
NG Major (Weedy 24)

Rank System :

15 Most Wanted
14 Boss
13 Under Boss
12 Warlord (Turfer)
11 Ghost
10 OG Vagos
9 Executioner
8 Thug
7 Banana
6 Goblin
5 Hitman
4 Mini Gangsta
3 Pyscho
2 Reaper
1 New Banana

Thanks for reviewing ,
I hope you give me chance for prove myself in interview .

Jayden ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom