Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krishu

Gangster
Player
Information
Krishna
GMT+5;30 [ indian time]
8-10 hours if i get the leadership then 10-12 hours
krishu11
krishu sher

Additional information

1. Leader of LOS SANTOS POLICE DEPARTMENT

2. Why do u want to become the leader of the organisation (explain with 3 reason.)

->
Since i have been long in city and joined both legal and illegal organisation . i joined legal org in 5 age and start my journey in lspd as a newlie and learn about the responsibility , activities , work and how to maintain coordination no toxicity etc. i am in lspd from 3 term and get a good experenice supervisor of hr , lieutenant
now hod . i have experenice as hc in all org except fib . i can handle the org as a leader because i know in which manner it will run and make strategies to active in both shift especially late night.

-> I have a good learning skill and managing skill that help me to lead in event [store/gun rob, fz , hs , acc, subs, gang raid , gp and many more etc] in absence of leader/deputy in city . i want to become the leader f lspd because i want to increase lspd activity in towing , patrolling , and events with good bonus system . i want to maintain peace in city by arresting all criminals doing crime . I have good communication skills and I have the ability to work and meet with a lot of people everyday. Police Chiefs work and meet with a lot of people which means you need to have good communication skills and ability to meet and work with a lot of people.

-> As a leader i will ensure that we will active in event in presence of me or without. i will ensure that all weekly requirement will be done without any difficulty.

departments

hr department
Incharge of hiring and training people in the organization.

pr department
They will be incharge of planning our globals, and events for the citizens.

ia department
incharge of making sure every officer has their licenses, and no items they shouldn't have.

cid department
help fib to collecting evidence from gangs/unofficial fam.

swat department
Incharge of negotiations in hostage situations, and will make plans to engage with the enemy.

3. How u will improve roleplay in the organisation.
  • Better connections with other organizations, such as training together, doing UC work with all orgs, etc.
  • During processing a suspect, improving the /commands.
  • hiring newcomers in the org so that they get a chance to gain exp and enjoy rp by doing all work as police
  • good bonus system in the org.
  • there will be no toxicity and favoritism in the org.
  • do promotion ceremony 1 in every 1 weak

GOALS
COMPLETE TERM WITHOUT WARN
ACTIVE IN EVENTS WITH GOOD NUMBERS

RANKING STRUCTURE
1- suspected
2 - Trainee
3 - Rookie
4 - Towie
5- Patrol officer 1
6 - Patrol officer 2
7 - Patrol officer 3
8 - Senior officer 1
9 - Senior officer 2
10 - Senior officer 3
11 - Master Officer 1
12 - Master Officer 2
13 - Master Officer 3
14 - Corporal
15- Senior Corporal
16 - Sergeant
17 - Staff Sergeant
18 - Inspector
19 - Senior Inspector
20 - Supervisor
21 - Sector Supervisor
22 - Field Supervisor
23 - Superintendent
-----------HIGH COMMAND-----------
24 - Watch Commander
25 - Special Task Force
26 - Deputy Head of Department
27 - Head of Department
28 - Chief of staff
29 - Deputy Chief of Police
30 - Chief of Police

Thanks for reading my application.
lovely regard
krishu sher

sabbir_ahmed

Player
Player
Information
Krishna
GMT+5;30 [ indian time]
krishu11
krishu sher

Additional information

2. Why do u want to become the leader of the organisation (explain with 3 reason.)

->
Since i have been long in city and joined both legal and illegal organisation . i joined legal org in 5 age and start my journey in lspd as a newlie and learn about the responsibility , activities , work and how to maintain coordination no toxicity etc. i am in lspd from 3 term and get a good experenice supervisor of hr , lieutenant

now hod . i have experenice as hc in all org except fib . i can handle the org as a leader because i know in which manner it will run and make strategies to active in both shift especially late night.

-> I have a good learning skill and managing skill that help me to lead in event [store/gun rob, fz , hs , acc, subs, gang raid , gp and many more etc] in absence of leader/deputy in city . i want to become the leader f lspd because i want to increase lspd activity in towing , patrolling , and events with good bonus system . i want to maintain peace in city by arresting all criminals doing crime . I have good communication skills and I have the ability to work and meet with a lot of people everyday. Police Chiefs work and meet with a lot of people which means you need to have good communication skills and ability to meet and work with a lot of people.

-> As a leader i will ensure that we will active in event in presence of me or without. i will ensure that all weekly requirement will be done without any difficulty.

departments

hr department

pr department

ia department
incharge of making sure every officer has their licenses, and no items they shouldn't have.

cid department

swat department
Incharge of negotiations in hostage situations, and will make plans to engage with the enemy.

• Better connections with other organizations, such as training together, doing UC work with all orgs, etc.
  • hiring newcomers in the org so that they get a chance to gain exp and enjoy rp by doing all work as police

GOALS

RANKING STRUCTURE
1- suspected
2 - Trainee

3 - Rookie
4 - Towie
5- Patrol officer 1
6 - Patrol officer 2
7 - Patrol officer 3
8 - Senior officer 1
9 - Senior officer 2
10 - Senior officer 3

11 - Master Officer 1
12 - Master Officer 2
13 - Master Officer 3
14 - Corporal
15- Senior Corporal
16 - Sergeant

17 - Staff Sergeant
18 - Inspector
19 - Senior Inspector
20 - Supervisor
21 - Sector Supervisor
22 - Field Supervisor
23 - Superintendent
24 - Watch Commander
25 - Special Task Force
27 - Head of Department

28 - Chief of staff
30 - Chief of Police

lovely regard
krishu sher
He is a good guy and He can lead the lspd properly cz he had lots of experience of all orgs

rikzbroddy

Player
Player
Information
Krishna
GMT+5;30 [ indian time]
krishu11
krishu sher

Additional information

->

departments

hr department

pr department

ia department

cid department

swat department

GOALS

RANKING STRUCTURE
1- suspected
2 - Trainee

3 - Rookie
4 - Towie
5- Patrol officer 1
6 - Patrol officer 2
7 - Patrol officer 3
8 - Senior officer 1
9 - Senior officer 2
10 - Senior officer 3

11 - Master Officer 1
12 - Master Officer 2
13 - Master Officer 3
14 - Corporal
15- Senior Corporal
16 - Sergeant

17 - Staff Sergeant
18 - Inspector
19 - Senior Inspector
20 - Supervisor
21 - Sector Supervisor
22 - Field Supervisor
23 - Superintendent
24 - Watch Commander
25 - Special Task Force
27 - Head of Department

28 - Chief of staff
30 - Chief of Police

lovely regard
krishu sher
++

priyansh

Player
Player
Information
Krishna
GMT+5;30 [ indian time]
krishu11
krishu sher

Additional information

->

departments

hr department

pr department

ia department

cid department

swat department

GOALS

RANKING STRUCTURE
1- suspected
2 - Trainee

3 - Rookie
4 - Towie
5- Patrol officer 1
6 - Patrol officer 2
7 - Patrol officer 3
8 - Senior officer 1
9 - Senior officer 2
10 - Senior officer 3

11 - Master Officer 1
12 - Master Officer 2
13 - Master Officer 3
14 - Corporal
15- Senior Corporal
16 - Sergeant

17 - Staff Sergeant
18 - Inspector
19 - Senior Inspector
20 - Supervisor
21 - Sector Supervisor
22 - Field Supervisor
23 - Superintendent
24 - Watch Commander
25 - Special Task Force
27 - Head of Department

28 - Chief of staff
30 - Chief of Police

lovely regard
krishu sher
+1

Argentiny Jhonson

"I am your Worst Nightmare"
Server Administrator
Approved

You have been selected for LSPD interview!

The interview will take place on Thursday , 30/05/2024 at 16:00 ST (Server Time)
Please be in the waiting room 15 minutes in advance.
Please contact Argentiny Jhonson, Kevin Ford, Chanush Movva on Discord with any questions about the interview.
Failure to attend the interview on time will lead to rejection.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom