Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Omer HilI

Player
Player
Information:
1 - Your name IRL:
Omer
2 - Your age: 21
3 - Time zone: GMT +3
4 - Average online per day: 4-6 hours
5 - Your Discord: omer
6 - Your Nickname: Omer HilI
7 - Your ID: 98645
Additional information:

1 - Leader of FIB

2 - Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I have spent most of my time in State Organizations. My state career started in National Guard and after National Guard I decided to improve myself in FIB. I started from the beginning and become deputy and leader at the end. I completed 2 successful terms and %100 raid season as 19th FIB Director. I succeed many achievements in FIB. I broke many records in FIB. I leaded multiple raids, missions, situations in FIB as Leader, Deputy Leader and Chief of Staff. I want to become Director again for make a great term with my team. I completed %100 raid season with Hov Cartier, Hawk Hill, Satriko Narcos as Deputy Director and helped many directors in their terms as High Command.

FIB is the most important State Organization in this server. FIB leads multiple special operations. FIB needs to be active all day and needs to have qualified agents, high commands and leader. I will bring activity, quality and the best experience back to FIB with my team. I will make sure I have all day active CoS, Deputy and High Commands. FIB will respond all situations with maximum numbers and patrol in city always. I am focusing to lead FIB with most experienced agents and make sure all of them following laws and server rules.

3 - Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization

I will make sure FIB is ready for every situation with special tactics. We already have handbook for every gang raid and important store robberies. We will work with other State Organizations. I will plan meetings with Leader/Deputies before our important special missions. We will share details and tactics with them. Also, I’m planning to involve EMS to our missions and they will support us. I am willing to improve RP in state side with other State Organizations.

I will improve Undercover department and I will make sure other State Organizations are helping our Undercover department for collect evidence. If other State Organizations don’t have enough experience about Undercover Department I will send my Undercover High Commands to these organizations to train their Undercover High Commands and improve their department. I will make sure all State Organizations work together and support each other.

I will never allow favoritism and corruption in my term. All agents will get their promotions in weekly promotion ceremony with their activity and quality. If any High Command do favoritism in FIB I will take serious actions against that high command. Everyone will work together for support each other and improve this organization.

Best regards, Omer HilI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom