Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of Los Santos Police Department | Onur Credo

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

onurr erdemler

Player
Player
Information:
  • Name: Onur
  • OOC Age: 28
  • IC Age: 31
  • Time zone: GMT +3
  • Average online per day: 4-6 hours a day
  • Discord: vizontele
  • IC Name: Onur Credo
  • ID: 295121
1. Leader of Los Santos Police Department (LSPD)

2. Why do you want to be leader of this specific Organization? (List at least three reasons with an explanation)

2.1-Since i join the server, I spent all my time to the legal organization out of my time in whole org. (Except for few days). I joined the first one after 1 week I started to the server. I served for LSPD, SAHP, FIB, EMS. I learned too many thing about these and still keep learning. Being part of legal org. connects me to the Grand and now its time be lead the organization. I started from Traniee and raised slowly, one by one and with gaining experience. After 3 months i started in L.E.O., I became High Command. I have gained many experience as well in this. As i mention above that I was in almost all L.E.O. orgs, I learned how to work with others and communicate as well. I had the best highcommands' experiences for this. So I found out that, if all LEO's work together and with a good communication and also with good plans, There will be no gangs or criminal activities exist.

2.2- The one of the bigget problem for the orgs is inactivity. And the solution is not the let everyone join the org. We need well-experienced officers and for the traniees, we need fast learning, and they need to have passion for it. Therefore the greates solution for this is HR Department. I will always be make sure that HR department doing their jobs very well. Not only making interviews with the people. They will also have to train them well after traniees joined. We have to have At least 1 HR unit at HQ for the people who want to join. Because if they cant find, they will of course will leave us and join another orgs and this could other side. So we never want to lose that oppurtinity and gaining enemies. People will not always wait for us obviously.

2.3- After inactivity issue, Favoritism is the following issue for almost every organisations. And the key for blocking that is Internal Affairs Department. I will be make sure that IA will have no excuse to close their eyes and let favoritism exist in LSPD. I will choose my IA Team carefully with that because I also will be the one who will check IA. If that department do their jobs, then there will be no way to have that issue which is favoritism. So like i mention, These two problems are the most happening problems in the orgs and if you have a good team in HR and IA, Then there will be best 2 terms in LSPD which is what I will make.

2.4- We as LSPD, are the law's presence in the city. So that means we are responsible the whole citizens and our duties have to be make them fell safe. We can not turn a blind eye to criminal activities in the city. Therefore, we will be in everywhere where criminals are in the shortest time. Also as soon as other orgs will need our help, We will be there always as well. I will make best relations with other orgs. We need to listen each other and work together. It does not matter if its Janitor or Highcommand, We will always have to have respect eact other so then we can work together and keep the whole city safe.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

3.1- I will make sure and check every units have good communication with people and they do it according to the rules. They will have to answer all questions of citizens and respond the their calls. Because we are here for the city and citizens of course.

3.2- I am going to arrange a meeting with my highcommands team for the discussing if we are doing something wrong and if not, still we have to discuss for doing everything best because better is never enough for us. If my highcommands have a problem with their departments, we as whole high command team will solve it together.

3.3 - The HRT Teams will always exist to train for the traniees. They will also teach them the correct RP Commands. Make them correct if their wrong. They will have to learn all commands correctly and have to ability to understand what commands they should use in different situations.

3.4 - The Internal Affairs (IA) Department are going to check all officers' bodycam to make sure they are doing well in rp and commands as well. By mean all officers, That includes high commands as well. I will be checking the Head of Departments by myself if they are doing great or not. In case of any mistakes from any officers, strike will be issued. If that mistake continues, We will open a case against that officer because we cant accept that unprofessionalism in our term.

4. Departments.

4.1- Human Resources (HR): This is the key department that will have to have well experienced and patient units. to keep org best. They will answer the citizens calls for joining and train them carefully after join. They will aslo have to make open recruitment regularly to not let the org have low number. This is the first key department for the LSPD as I mention above.

4.2: Internal Affairs (IA): This department is the second key department for LSPD to keep troubles away from our org. Because if they dont check the bodycams of officers and also themselves, That will be cause officers to do wrong in everything and even might get us a warning. Also IA department will keep away favoritism from LSPD as i said before. I will make sure that no one not even the top HC will have the power against the Internal Affairs. Also giving randomly rank to any officer will be prohibited in my term. Internal Affairs will check all High Commands if they give rank randomly or not. And I by myself will check the Every units on IA if they o their job right or no.

4.3- Special Weapons and Tactics (S.W.A.T.): SWAT Team has to have plan for always and for the every expected or unexpected situations. I have very well experienced SWAT team in my term which has knowledge and have confidince of themselves. They will have 3 teams which Alpha, Charlie and Bravo. And every team must be well tranied and knows what to do in every situations. I will arrange training for them with NG in NG base about hostage situations and store robberies etc.

4.4- UnderCover (UC) : This is my main department. I spent all my time in this department in the orgs that i have been. So that is why, I will check this department more than others to make sure they are getting evidences from gangs and families to help FIB with their cases. If there is a crime such as store robberies or hostage situations by gangs and famlily members, We will always be there to take evidence correctly from them. The Undercover Department of LSPD were not working very well before. But it wont be that in my term. Because as i mention above, UC department is my main department so i will be very carefull on this department. Also they will hunt the criminals who wanted by the state and looking to destroy the cannabies in the city.

4.5- Traffic Enforcement : I will make sure that everytime at least one of our tow trucks will be on the roads for towing abandoned cars and giving fines to them who park illegally. Also this department will have resposible to arrenge Checkpoint Control. So that we can make sure people who come from highways to city are clean and will not commit any activity in our city. That will also keep away city from wanted criminals. As soon as we get them in the Checkpoint, we will arrest them for wanted by the state.

4.6 - Public Relations (PR): As I said, we are existing for our Los Santos citizens. So our duty is not only make citizens feel safe. So in this part, Our Public Relations Department comes. We will be hosting events and competititons for our people to give them good prizes and fun as well.

5. My Experiences.
- Commander of CID (LSPD)
- Captain of IB (LSPD)
- Lieutenant of IB (LSPD)
- Chief of UC (SAHP)
- Chief of S.W.A.T (SAHP)
- Deputy Chief of UC (SAHP)
- Captain of UC (SAHP)
- Black Ops 3 (FIB)

Thanks and much appreciate for your time. Let's make LSPD top Again
I am wishing all my best to all candidates. Whoever wins, the winner will be LSPD.

Onur Credo - Candidate of 37th Chief of Police

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom