Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Limda_Gonzales
Administrators nickname
Mazhor Pluxury
Date
May 30, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/k1iFcjt

Doğukan3169

Player
Player
Hello dear Mazhor

I love playing this game but first of all I got banned really unfairly because of some rule mistakes I made (1. 8) and then I opened a forum and you got me unbanned and in the process I deleted my gta and social clup account and then when I saw that I was unbanned I had to re-enter the game with a new social clup account because my social clup account was deleted and then I logged into my main and twink account and my twink account was banned but my main account was open and then I created two new accounts and then I was perma-banned for (1.1) and (1.4).
Then two weeks passed and suddenly I was banned for insulting the admins on the forums, nothing like that happened, I didn't insult anyone, I had given up hope but the schools went on vacation and a new event is coming, during this time I didn't stop following the big family because I loved this game so much, I wanted to try my luck one last time. I accept that you will ban me again for the slightest rule mistake I made, I have read and memorized the rules of the game thoroughly, I just don't want to be bored during the vacation period, I hope you will forgive me, best regards, Mr. Mazhor

I ACCEPT WIPE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom