Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Savoo Benzo
Administrators nickname
Johnny Odds
Date
May 30, 2024
Time
01:57
Proofs
https://imgur.com/ytGzUID

FavHitman

Believe in Peace Dawg...
Player
We were arguing in club chats stuff got heated , nothing was too deep just a bit of stress from both sides johnny did mention to stop on club chat otherwise everyone will get sent jail all I said is after is 'have you lost your tongues' but he gave me max time in jail 180 mins, which I even said to him in admin tickets that fair enough considering he has warned us with jail am more than happy to serve that because he did warn us and I own up to my actions and because he warned us with jail it was fair punishment 100% but he also Muted me for 500 minutes which is a think a bit extreme I have not said nothing so big and they have started with me on club chat, I will serve time in jail but I am asking for mute removed at least as we were not warned for it + I got a very harsh punishment mute and none of the other got either.

No deep feelings towards anyone or Johnny Odds got nothing but respect for this community and the hard work put in by admins just trying to RP :(

proof

requesting appeal on this mute.

Jonny Odds

Curator of FIB
Senior Administrator
We are normally pretty lenient on CC. But you were toxic and provoking in CC all night. Multiple admins intervened in the discussion, without you (and the others) stopping it. So I made a last attempt and announced harsh punishments if toxicity will continue. This got the others to stop with the further toxicity, while you did not stop, so the harsh punishments that multiple Administrators before announced in CC were given.

If you think the others did not stop, you can still report them on forums like I already told you before. Dont be toxic, dont get punishment. Not the whole City needs to read your provocations and toxicity all night. We have rules in CC for a reason.

FavHitman

Believe in Peace Dawg...
Player
We are normally pretty lenient on CC. But you were toxic and provoking in CC all night. Multiple admins intervened in the discussion, without you (and the others) stopping it. So I made a last attempt and announced harsh punishments if toxicity will continue. This got the others to stop with the further toxicity, while you did not stop, so the harsh punishments that multiple Administrators before announced in CC were given.

If you think the others did not stop, you can still report them on forums like I already told you before. Dont be toxic, dont get punishment. Not the whole City needs to read your provocations and toxicity all night. We have rules in CC for a reason.
I respect what you said totally and willing to finish and serve both punishments not just 1 just seemed a bit harsh because all I done is defend myself these guys started with me on club chat and at the end it’s me who gets punished I get the jail because u have warned ppl with the jail but u have gave me additional 500 minutes mute which I believe is a bit extreme for something like “have you lost your tongue” but I’ll serve my punishment I respect ur decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom