Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Carlton Ahkis
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 30, 2024
Time of violation
14:13
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6U-yjiyPHY4

Carlton Ahkis

Player
Player
Standing afk watching youtube, then just get killed no demands, they also kill one of my family members who was sleeping.

FavHitman

Believe in Peace Dawg...
Player
Standing afk watching youtube, then just get killed no demands, they also kill one of my family members who was sleeping.
why dont you post the full pov??? where you gave demands, pov is barely 1 minute long i will provide pov of you members very clearly emoting on bodies as well for you, there was solars at the back as well how are you not showing none of that

Last edited:

FavHitman

Believe in Peace Dawg...
Player
you are providing cropped vid which is forbidden not even showing the demands that you gave us before + i have povs from ur fam doing multiple mass rule breaks just right after and if i did rdm you like you said how are you telling me you cut the other part where all ur members came out and shot back. funny how you play innocent because you urself have violated NLR, and thats only one of the many rules pov will be provided also

Last edited:

Carlton Ahkis

Player
Player
This also is from earlier in the day, as you can see in the clip there is myself and 1 other person, not from the incident later on at around 17:50

Carlton Ahkis

Player
Player
why dont you post the full pov??? where you gave demands, pov is barely 1 minute long i will provide pov of you members very clearly emoting on bodies as well for you, there was solars at the back as well how are you not showing none of that
I'll more than happily provide the full pov from this. You'll see that you're talking about a completely different event

Carlton Ahkis

Player
Player
So your comeback is posting an 8 second clip of one of my family members sitting down, 10 feet away from another one of my family who you killed and you call that emoting on a dead body. Also check your time frame, my friend. My incident happened at 14:17, where as yours is 18:00. Your footage is completely unrelated to mine

Satriko Narcos

Server Administrator
Approved

ID 385305 will receive a punishment for GR 6.15
ID 302136 will receive a punishment for GR 6.17

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom