Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Murss Yokel
Administrators nickname
James_Pluxary
Date
May 27, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://i.imgur.com/v4xq4Wwl.png , https://i.imgur.com/r7eQqYCl.png

murss

Player
Player
Dear Mr. Mazhor and James Pluxary,I am Murss Yokel.I shared this article before, but I made a mistake in the title.I toke 2 pieces of armor, 1 gun and 15 ammo from LSPD for my personal use while I was not on duty on 24.05.2024. First of all, I would like to state that I do not have any commercial purposes etc. You can review my account flows. And after doing this I was caught and jailed for 75 minutes and banned for 60 days by admin Jonny Odds on 25.05.2024 at 14.20 for GR 6.3. I was ready to suffer the punishment for the crime I committed, but on 27.05.2024 at 00:00, I was banned again for 9999 days by admin James_Pluxury due to GR 6.3. First of all, I am very sorry for the stupidity I did, as I said, I had no commercial purpose in doing this.I toke the things I toke for my own use only. You can check all my account flows. I didn't sell any of the things I toke and I didn't try to sell any of them. I have shared posts about this issue in the forum before, I hope it does not disturb you. but I really want to go back to my friends because I've been spending 4-5 hours every day on this project for about a year and I really miss my friends and family in the game. When I asked my friends around me, I learned that there were people who were pardoned for the same crime before,pls do for me money wipe pls i want just play with my freinds pls I do understand my mistake and I can assure you that I will read all the server rules to make sure I don't do any rule break. Please do a Money wipe and please give me a second chance so I can prove myself as well Thank you dear admin.Also, I play Grand RP because my English is not very good and I received translation help while writing this article, i hope understand me,I hope forgive me too.
İM READY FOR MONEY WİPE
KİNDREGARDS;

Murss Yokel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom