Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

ِِAdam

Player
Player
Leader of LSPD | Adam Vitton
Information

1. Your name IRL: Adam
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: UTC+02:00
4. Average online per day: 4-6 hours minimum
5. Your Discord: blackadam1600
6. Your Nickname: Adam Vitton
7. Your ID: 197611
Additional information
1. Leader of Adam Vitton
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

- Because i know my experience this one of my reasons for apply Leader of LSPD and i get many other high ranks and responsibilities so this gave ability for leading and handle the situations and understand people such as intelligence, strength, taking stances, and quick witted
- And also spending a lot of time with the best leaders, I learned a lot of things when I worked with these people, so the advantage of these guys in instilling in values will not be denied, so leading this organization will allow me to leverage my skills and experiences to drive forward
- I see union and coordination between organizations as the best way to form a strong shield to preserve the country so Good relationships must be formed between leaders,
I also see it as the first step for anyone who starts working as an officer to think about LSPD Therefore, I would like to focus on this point in order to form excellent officers in every need, so that after a time I will be the one who built the cornerstone of this group to form an unbeatable force.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

In my opinion I will focus on Rp life for the following reasons:

HRT: This department would be responsible for hiring and training new officers.
IA: This department would be responsible for checking every officer work and would be acting as internal police to catch corruption officer in LSPD.
SWAT: This department would be responsible for doing our ghetto patrols as well negotiations and taking control in all events with special techniques.
Parking Enforcement: Specializing in ensuring streets are kept clean and making sure
Public Relations: Interactions with the community, showing the citizens who we are, telling them our mission and most importantly, enjoying our time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom