Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Savoo Benzo
Administrators nickname
Anderson Fade
Date
May 30, 2024
Time
23:17
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASaQ0WRofSo

FavHitman

Believe in Peace Dawg...
Player
I was in the streets driving past a big fam my car was glitched and I was horning and a guy from the big fam shoots at me without any demands just saying leave and the car is quick I just went back and turned and I ended up hitting a bunch of people then I got a warning for CR straight after so by looks Anderson was there but other people didn't even get punished for shooting at me, I will serve the time if must but asking for warn removed please. I already had one and wanted to join organisation now other ones time reset, also warn for CR in that case and after they have shot at me is a bit extreme and he gave me max jail time 180 minutes please remove my punishment if you can.

Thank you.

FavHitman

Believe in Peace Dawg...
Player
i basically had 2 warns and with this being third I am now banned for 7 days please remove this warn as it is completely unfair now i am banned and you can see in POV they shot at me and everything and i wasn't turning car to intentionally hit them i just was going to go my way CR is never normally a warning + it wasn't even CR normally people who get punished for CR is actually repeatedly Car ramming but as you can see that was a one time thing where i turned and was going to leave please lift one warn at least and ill serve jail time. i hope you can understand.

FavHitman

Believe in Peace Dawg...
Player
This all means I will miss the 31st when an event is kicking also please remove this warn to allow me get back in city and enjoy this event.

Top Bottom