Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ginniii Kartall
Administrators nickname
Eray Black
Date
May 30, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/UemGZoI

Ginni Bhai

Kartal
Player
I want this forum should be reviewed by Bobby Pluxury.

I got false blacklist and i still understand why i got the thing this i got pc checked on 21 May there was nothing found on my PC but yesterday one guy who was my friend he reported that i shared cheats i sent him a link on his request to only him on 8 May who asked for cheats is blacklisted from en3 i never downloaded never searched and never used the one who asked me for the link is trying to deceive admins.

This time im 100% innocent i worked so hard and i didnt do anything against server rules i want you to lift my ban im also ready for money wipe i just want to play en3 i spent more than 2000 hours here.you can again check my pc, dms everything.
My discord is ginni_jod you can contact me there and im ready to provide proofs.

At the end i want to say again that please let bobby pluxury review this forum he takes right and fair decisions.

Thank You

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

Complete correct blacklist, not sure if you thought for sending such links of aimbot etc to others what would the outcome be, proper decision taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom