Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Savoo Benzo
Administrators nickname
Satriko and Anderson
Date
May 31, 2024
Time
11:45
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/710498/#post-2523529

FavHitman

Believe in Peace Dawg...
Player
Hey James or Alex , I am going to explain myself and explain this little drama as multiple times now I've been punished for things that should not have been a thing,
Things started ever since I left this family and stuff started kicking off on club chat and first punishment that was also issued wrong that I and only I received punishment for.
here I have received a jail time of 180 mins + 500 min Mute, I have decided to close forum because I have served the time by time it was reviewed. ever since what happened here family Akhis been cutting and cropping POVs not showing full situations just to get me into trouble by admins.
Also in this SITUATION where I got a Warn for CR, I was driving past horning and members only say leave no demands, no 5 second, just leave and start shooting so I have turned my car back where I was originally going to drive and drove while these guys repeatedly followed me down the road to RDM, Anderson Fade only Punished me and gave me a Warn for CR, normally its only jail time anyways and in general rules Warn is not mentioned for CR. Which was the reason why I try appeal the warn to start with as now that caused me being banned for 3rd Warn + Other IDs got away with GR 6.15 . will here provide you longer POV as you requested HERE in the thread.

Full POV for Warn for CR.

Important

Also I have received Warn ( HERE ), for GR 6.15, where player was also punished for 6.17 , He has abused 6.17 and you can see that ingame sounds was not available until after he clicked on his game and after he died according to him because I was issued demands before I started shooting at all them I swear and all that started after I ran at the back of fam house looked at timers of Solar Panels and they gave me demands to leave and he has lied and reported me for GR 6.15 even tho i did not violate any rules as demands was given to me I had the right to shoot and nothing there proofs that I just RDM because his in game sounds is not audible on the full POV otherwise you would hear demands given as I ran right behind him, but they wanted to do me dirty i normally have POV of everything but situations where no rules are broken i dont clip and this is one of the things what i mean where they cut only certain situations that may look to admins that i violated rules just to get me my 3rd warn to get banned.

I hope you do understand my point of view of all of this and lift my punishments, i do not want to mess out this great event that's running in City today.

Best Regards,

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
don't violate server rules and u will not get warns and not receive automatic bans fro 3 warns in less than 7 days

FavHitman

Believe in Peace Dawg...
Player
don't violate server rules and u will not get warns and not receive automatic bans fro 3 warns in less than 7 days
I do not violate rules and I am trying to keep history clean as I wa thinking of applying to be admin Alex, u have a valid point in what I said in the last POV there was no sounds there and they lied trying to say I violate 6.15 when I did not demands was simply given and I would have pov but why shall I clip something that has no rule breaks in ? I didnt think they would deceive like this and get me punished, please reconsider the decision with at least 1 warn removed and I’ll even keep away from them and anything else from them targeting will dm you

FavHitman

Believe in Peace Dawg...
Player
Even you have mentioned NONE of the overlays , was recorded, no sounds nothing at all.

Top Bottom