Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
RageX Kingsley
Administrators nickname
Floki Vilgeroarson
Date
May 26, 2024
Time
15:50
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/dyoSR7P

ragekingsley

Player
Player
Dear GrandRP Family,

First of all, I apologize for playing this wonderful game without reading the rules. I made a big mistake, and I have not been able to access my account for 5 days. Please give me another chance and forgive me. There is a fantastic event happening in the game right now, and it saddens me that I cannot participate.

Previously, dear Bobby rejected my requests. I wanted to submit a new form after 5 days. The 2x Grand Coins event, which I have been waiting for a month, is now live. I was planning to make purchases during this event. People can make mistakes; the important thing is to learn from them. If you allow me to access my account again and delete the money in my account during this process, I will be the happiest person in the world.

With your support, my passion and dedication to the game will continue to grow. I appreciate your understanding and the second chance you may offer in lifting my ban. I assure you that I will be more careful in following the rules in the future. I have internalized the values and rules of the GrandRP community and will do my best not to make such a mistake again.

I want to remain a part of this wonderful community, and if you give me this chance, I will continue to contribute to the game even more. Thank you very much for your help and understanding.

Sincerely,

RageX Kingsley

ragekingsley

Player
Player
Dear Bobby,

Please don't be upset with me for repeating my request, and don't perceive it as spam. Out of respect for you, I'm trying to express this in a better way.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom