Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

Approved Unban Appeal for GZ 1.1, GR 6.15 and UB DEMANDS |Ruby Specter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Chris Lod
Administrators nickname
Ruby Specter
Date
May 31, 2024
Time
1:12
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/710554/

Chris Lode

Player
Player
READ VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE

Hello, Earlier today my Appeal got accepted for warnings to be removed on my account and i think i misunderstood because i though i was going to be unbanned after they got accepted and I'm very sorry for that. i am going to link the forum right here that got warnings removed (Approved - Warn for GZ 1.1, GR 6.15 |Ruby Specter) I am making this thread to make sure you guys know that i was banned and i made the appeal to get unbanned which I'm very sorry for mixing it up.

(My other appeal was already accepted but was misunderstood because i am stupid and didn't ask for an unban, if you guys can fix it here i would appreciate it thank you guys)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom