Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

serkanilhantr

FIB Agent-ex-UC&Spec Ops& HRT_ex-SAHP&LSPD&EMS&NG
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL | M. Serkan ILHAN
2. Your age | 33
3. Time zone | GMT +2:00
4. Average online per day | Between 8 and 10 hours per day, depending on my IRL work
5. Your Discord | venommghost
6. Your Nickname | Venom Red
7. Your ID | 296152

Additional Information
1. Leader of... Los Santos Police Department

3caXwD1.png

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
  • I came into this city years and years ago and started from beginning and worked all of LEO's organization , sometimes as a HC sometimes spec ops sometimes an UC but i did not never quit i never did take a break .. I worked non-stop and i am hard worker...I have lovers at this city i mean supporter but in the other hand there was a haters in this city...no matter what happens i will protect city and recover city again...i will try make LSPD great again and it will be top on :) Also I worked with Apple Dog & Albert Mancini & Kron Blossom & Satriko Narcos & Tommy Slater ( USSS and FIB)

• As the chief , i believe I gain a lots of experience and i will bring much more experience to city and will bring into clean city and i will take it from here and bring it back with clean record...You can ask anyone who venom red maybe they do not know but i have no warn record before...ı am keeping my IRL and ICly clean...so that OUR LSPD Team will be have clean record and it will stay like these...I have no tolerance for toxic employee and citizen but I have good communication skills....I will well-traineed them later like a GOOD OFFICER...My choosen deputies have cleand mind and they have clean background.

• As an leader I will contact everyone and keep in touch and interacting with EMS and doing more RP with EMS, same i did with as an UC and Spec Ops also EMS HC...I will do much more RP's about much more like LSPD is full of RP you just need a guy who can like take all Risks.
TNfTNjA.png

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
3.1 Ranking Structure: During my term i would be implementing an chain of command inspired by IRL NYPD and some more like...
ZRWodYM.png

3.2 Department & Bureau's : Divisions has a true nature till now but in my term i would implement some important changes like priority list and names like;
3.2.A: B.E.A.R.; Bureau for Enforcement & Assault Response ; This division specializes in responding to high-intensity situations involving enforcement actions and assaults. They are likely equipped with heavy weaponry and tactics to handle such cases.
EyQNNhFWQAMKEUo

3.2.B; I.S.B. ; Investigation Services Bureau ; This division focuses on conducting in-depth investigations into criminal activities.
large.4.png.4ef3e0bec1d5d0f979c4898211537ede.png

3.2.C; O.I.A. ; Office of Internal Affairs ; The Internal Affairs Bureau investigates complaints and allegations of misconduct within the police department.
f80fc85ff14b17ba66059bf54656c72f.jpg

3.2.D; R.T.D.; Recruitment & Training Department ;This bureau is responsible for recruiting, training, and developing the skills of police personnel. They ensure that officers are well-prepared for their duties and have the necessary knowledge and skills.
3.2.E; B.C.M.R. ; Bureau for Community & Media Relations : This bureau handles community outreach and maintains positive relations between the police department and the public. They also manage media relations and public communication.
3.2.F; T.P.E. ; Traffic & Parking Enforcement : Responsible for enforcing parking and traffic regulations within the city. They handle issues like parking violations, traffic accidents, and road safety.

3.3 Innovative Training Program : We'll focus on hands-on training in real simulations ( field ), so cadets can better understand the people they'll encounter as officers. We'll also include physical training to make the role-play more authentic.

3.4 Comprehensive Training for All: We'll implement specialized training not only for SWAT and heavy weaponry divisions but also for regular officers. This will include scenarios on how to respond to hostage situations and other critical incidents. By equipping all officers with these skills, we can enhance our overall effectiveness in handling emergencies and resolving crime situations more efficiently, making our city safer for everyone.

3.5 Enhanced Focus on Towing and Patrolling: Our primary emphasis will be on towing and patrolling activities. Inside the Mission Row Police Department (MRPD), we'll have only Field Training Officers (FTOs) and High Command (HC) personnel. For patrolling, we'll deploy officers in pairs within the city and in triples on highways. In instances where an officer doesn't have a partner available, they will be assigned to towing duties during that specific shift. Additionally, we'll divide Los Santos into several distinct patrol sectors, just as it was before. This approach ensures a more efficient and specialized allocation of resources for effective law enforcement and community safety.

3.6 Improved Performance Tracking: We'll update how we track performance by having Excuetive & Bureau Chief's submit weekly progress reports. We'll reward proactive reporting. This system boosts transparency, aligns with our goals, and gives us real-time insights into how things are going.

3.7 Specialized Units: In this term we would be having specialized units like shadow force who will work covertly like gathering ghetto evidence.
then we will have Drug Enforcement Agency ; This specialized unit is dedicated to identifying, preventing, and combating drug trafficking and related crimes. Its mission is to disrupt drug supply chains, arrest offenders, and seize illegal narcotics, contributing to community safety and the reduction of drug-related harm.

Leader Experience
1. Venom Red
FIB_Senior Special Agent III ( as an Undercover Agent & Spec Ops Agent & Junior Human Resources&Training )
LSPD _ Superintendant & Master Officer
SAHP_ Junior Trooper III
EMS_ Head of Ambulance Services & Head of Divisions
USSS_ Special Agent & Court Judge District
NG_ Corporal

My deputies Experience
1. Emre Blacklabel
EMS I Doctor

2. Oklavyus Alperen
EMS | Junior EMT

After you have gone through my application , I'm sure you would make the right decision and therefore I can't wait to tell you my plans to make PD better and great in the eyes of whole State of San-Andreas.

Kind regards
Venom Red as Knows as Serkan ILHAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom