Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

lucid Shelby

Player
Player
Ballas

Information:

1. Your name IRL : Ronit Meena
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : UTC+5:30
4. Average online per day : 8-9 hours
5. Your Discord : revon69
6. Your Nickname : Revon Shelby
7. Your ID : 82334

Additional information:

1. Leader of Ballas!!

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation) :

1. Passion for the Organization's Mission: I am deeply passionate about the mission and values of this Ballas. The work you do aligns with my personal and professional values, and I am excited about the opportunity to contribute to achieving its goals. Being a leader in Ballas would allow me to dedicate myself fully to a cause I genuinely believe in.
  2. Proven Track Record and Skills: Over the years, I have demonstrated my leadership abilities and have a proven track record of successfully managing teams and projects. My skills in strategic planning, team building, and problem-solving are well-aligned with the challenges and opportunities Ballas faces. I believe that my experience positions me well to lead and guide the team toward continued success.
  3. Commitment to Growth and Innovation: I am committed to fostering a culture of growth and innovation within the Ballas. I believe in constantly pushing boundaries, exploring new ideas, and adapting to change. As a leader, I would work towards creating an environment that encourages creativity, continuous learning, and staying ahead of industry trends, ensuring the organization remains at the forefront of its field.​
  4. 3. Your advice for improving the Role Play level in the organization :​
  5. Clear Role Definitions: Clearly define each member's role within the organization. Ensure that everyone understands their responsibilities, strengths, and how they contribute to the overall success of the group. This clarity minimizes confusion and allows members to fully embrace their roles.​
  6. Promote Communication and Collaboration: Emphasize the importance of communication and collaboration among members. Encourage open dialogue, both in and out of character, to discuss strategies, share ideas, and address any concerns. A strong sense of teamwork enhances the overall role-playing experience and contributes to the success of in-game activities.
  7. Reward System: Implement a reward system for outstanding role-playing efforts. Recognize and celebrate members who actively contribute to the organization's narrative, showcase creativity, or go above and beyond in their roles. Rewards can include in-game benefits, special titles, or recognition within the community.
  8. Feedback and Improvement: Create a culture where constructive feedback is encouraged. Regularly assess the role-playing experience, gather input from members, and make adjustments as needed. This iterative process helps refine the role-play dynamics and ensures that everyone feels engaged and satisfied with their gaming experience.​

RANKING SYSTEM

Rank 13: O.G.
Rank 12: Big G. ( The Right Hand of the OG )
Rank 11: Little G. ( Take care of ranks 10-7, mouthpiece for the leadership )

Management level

Rank 10: Opps Killer ( Event Manager )
Rank 9: Hustler (logistician for HQ)
Rank 8: Hood Instructor ( Instructor for everyone from rank 1 )
Rank 7: Hood Trainee ( Candidate for Rank 8-10 )

Rank 6: Block Banger (Turfer Rank Subordinate to the Turf Leader)
Rank 5: Homie ( From this rank you can apply for rank 7 )
Rank 4: Butcher
Rank 3: Ganster
Rank 2: Youngster ( From this rank you are a full member of the Grove )
Rank 1: Wannabe ( He is subject to pay and a probationary period of 7 days )

Thank You Very Much For Reviewing.

Eray Black

Senior Administrator
Rejected

Gain more experience on EN3 and apply again in future

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom