Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Saida Icon
Administrators nickname
Jonathan Thomas
Date
May 31, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/uDh5DC5 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6gxjn1uhq8

saida2004gp

Player
Player
I am writing to appeal my recent ban from the server. I believe there has been a misunderstanding, and I would like to explain the situation in detail.
Yesterday I was banned, I was at the beach market with my friend. I attempted to steal a Kamacho vehicle because I had to steal that car. I tried to hack the vehicle, but it wasn't working. After several attempts, I decided to give up. And I drove my friend's car for fun. Later, I returned to the beach market, and to my surprise, I was suddenly banned for 60 days.

I have proof of the entire game session, including the events described above, recorded in my POV. However, there is no audio recorded. The lack of audio was due to an issue with my recording software. I recently updated the software, and it seems the audio recording setting was disabled by default after the update. I didn't realize this until after the session was recorded.

I request you to review the footage and reconsider my ban. The video clearly shows that I did not engage in any actions that would warrant a ban. I have always enjoyed playing on Grand RP and have adhered to the server rules. This incident seems to be a misunderstanding, and I hope it can be resolved swiftly.

Thank you, Saida

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom