Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Need Tips for New Players in GTA 5 Grand?

lizaclarraa

Player
Player
Hello there,

I have played the regular GTA 5 before; but this seems to be a whole new level of fun and complexity. I was wondering if any experienced players here could share some tips or advice for someone just starting out in GTA 5 Grand.

What are the best methods or activities to earn money as a newbie? Are there any specific; jobs or missions that you recommend?

Are there particular skills I should focus on de;veloping first? What abilities will give me the most advantage as I progr;ess in the game?

Are there key locations I should be aware of that are crucial for missions; resources; or social interactions within the game?

What is the best way to get involved with the community? Are there active groups or clans that welcome new players?

What are some common mistakes that new players make that I should avoid? Any tips on how to navigate the game more efficiently?

How do I stay updated with the latest game updates and events? Are there specific channels or forums on this site that I should follow?

Also, I have gone through this post: https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/712529/ which definitely helped me out a lot.

Any other general advice or insights you can provide would be greatly appreciated. I’m really looking forward to exploring everything GTA 5 Grand has to offer and hopefully becoming a valuable member of this community.

Thanks in advance for your help and assistance.
Mlops

Top Bottom