Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hassan Valencia

Player
Player
Information

1. Your Name IRL - Hassan

2. Your Age IRL - 16

3. Time Zone - GMT +5.30

4. Average Online Per Day - 6-9 Hours

5. Your Discord ID - HassanKnight

6. Your Nickname - Hassan Valencia

7. Your ID - 56479

Additional Information -

1. Leader of Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organisation?

As the past leader of Marabunta and Vagos, I learned a lot about planning, solving conflicts, and managing members. Leading these gangs gave me valuable insights into gang operations. I am excited to bring this experience to the Ballas and believe my vision can help us grow and succeed.

I believe in bringing new ideas and innovative strategies to the gang. My leadership style is adaptive, and I am always open to new approaches that can benefit the gang. I aim to introduce new methods for recruitment, and Robbery to keep the Ballas ahead of the competition.

I have shown I can handle high-pressure situations, such as hostage Situation, effectively. During my last term, I managed several such incidents successfully, This experience has given me the skills to manage and resolve situation efficiently, which is critical for the leadership of the Ballas.

3. Your advise to improveing to roleplay level in the organization

As a leader, I will maintain a strong and active presence in the game. This means being available for members, participating in activities, and leading by example to ensure high engagement and motivation.

To encourage active participation, I will offer maximum bonuses for members who join and contribute to gang activities. This will include cash rewards, promotions, and to motivate everyone to be involved and stay active.

As seen in my past leaderships i have maintained the best level of rp and always i have tried to improve the rp every day with my past exp and i will invite the people who knows all the rules and do a perfect rp which will be enjoyful for the leos as well as for our boys. I will also try my best to train them to do rp with no rule breaks.

Freaky Benz

مؤمن
Player
Information

1. Your Name IRL - Hassan

2. Your Age IRL - 16

3. Time Zone - GMT +5.30

4. Average Online Per Day - 6-9 Hours

5. Your Discord ID - HassanKnight

6. Your Nickname - Hassan Valencia

7. Your ID - 56479

Additional Information -

1. Leader of Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organisation?

As the past leader of Marabunta and Vagos, I learned a lot about planning, solving conflicts, and managing members. Leading these gangs gave me valuable insights into gang operations. I am excited to bring this experience to the Ballas and believe my vision can help us grow and succeed.

I believe in bringing new ideas and innovative strategies to the gang. My leadership style is adaptive, and I am always open to new approaches that can benefit the gang. I aim to introduce new methods for recruitment, and Robbery to keep the Ballas ahead of the competition.

I have shown I can handle high-pressure situations, such as hostage Situation, effectively. During my last term, I managed several such incidents successfully, This experience has given me the skills to manage and resolve situation efficiently, which is critical for the leadership of the Ballas.

3. Your advise to improveing to roleplay level in the organization

As a leader, I will maintain a strong and active presence in the game. This means being available for members, participating in activities, and leading by example to ensure high engagement and motivation.

To encourage active participation, I will offer maximum bonuses for members who join and contribute to gang activities. This will include cash rewards, promotions, and to motivate everyone to be involved and stay active.

As seen in my past leaderships i have maintained the best level of rp and always i have tried to improve the rp every day with my past exp and i will invite the people who knows all the rules and do a perfect rp which will be enjoyful for the leos as well as for our boys. I will also try my best to train them to do rp with no rule breaks.
Good Luck my G;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom