Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Kalita Daa
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 8, 2021
Time of violation
16 :49
Proofs
https://youtu.be/y226xl6Hzqw

Kalita Daaa

Player
Player
I was in black market, there was no such BM raid conducted by FIB yet they were present out there. As per rules I think we are allowed to shoot at them since it's ghetto but inside BM it's a green zone so I didn't even react at first but this law breaking FIB officer ID 45268 started shooting me without any reason, that too inside Green Zone.

The above video clearly shows how the officer is literally not aware of any rules.

Later on I was taken into FIB and one of the senior apologized to me.

So I have no issues with the organisation, they cleared it out that it was a mistake but that officer of ID 45268 didn't apologize to me, instead he had this weird attitude like it was an achievement for him to get the wrong guy and shoot me in GZ.

FIB is meant to protect the city, and if the recruits of FIB are not aware of the rules on what basis can we call them law officers.

I have no issue with FIB, also I am not aware of how the punishment thing works, but I would request the admin to kick ID 45268 out of FIB for misusing his power. Also I hope he gets sentenced to maximum hours in jail. I hope admins are kind enough to grant me justice for this and I hope you have a great time ahead.

Mike West

Forum Consultant
Player
This person will be fired from the organization. Whatever happens after is up to the admins.

I'm sorry this happened, this is intolerable.

I would like to handle all future FIB related issues IC so please DM me whenever.

Kalita Daaa

Player
Player
This person will be fired from the organization. Whatever happens after is up to the admins.

I'm sorry this happened, this is intolerable.

I would like to handle all future FIB related issues IC so please DM me whenever.
May I have your email

Martinn Miller

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report

ID 45268 will receive a punishment for DM in GZ.

Death matching isnt allowed, doing it in greenzone without a reason isnt allowed.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom