Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Mick Balenciaga
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 7, 2021
Time of violation
11:20
Proofs
https://youtu.be/hP_YAh5OB6k

Mick Balenciaga

Player
Player
I gave my car to a friend who parked the car in the parking behind the apartment in front of the train station which is a green zone and the car got stolen after sometime.

My POV -

My friend's POV -

As you can see in my friend's POV till 0:52 in the clip, I gave him the key and he left the car at the Parking which is a Green Zone. Note the date and time at which he parked the car. The time was 11:07. From 11:07 to 11:19, my car was parked at the parking behind the apartments.
As you can see in my POV, the car got stolen at 11:19.

As I was not near the car, the ID of the suspect is unknown so the admin will have to check the car theft logs.

The car was Nissan 350z which is 2.75mil and I also had a lot of stuff worth around 1-1.5mil in the car.

I made this thread in Technical Section but the technical administrator told me to make the thread in Complaints Section.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
There is no proofs of where car was located same as no proves how it was stolen, we can't help u with this, now u need to go to Penalty parking near LSPD and take ur car from it

And buy insurance for ur car so in future it will be safe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom