Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Drake Desire
Administrators nickname
Mohamed Pluxury
Date
Jun 1, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://ibb.co/T1TwXGq

Drake Desire

Being a Dick Wont Make Yours Bigger
Player
Hello , dear mazhor i hope this message finds you well.
This is not a Complaint by the way i made this ticket to apologize for the mistake i have done before.

At first when i joined grand rp it was becouse of my brother that was talking so much about how great this city is and that i need to try it out couse he thought i will like it which it was the case, i have played grand rp for years now and i loved and enjoyed every single day of it, i have met alot of great and amazing people that are my friends now over those years.
After that my epic games was stolen (hacked) and i have tried to recover it but it didn't work sadly so i decided to use a different social club (epic games account) so that i can play grand rp again and enjoy my time with my beloved friends and family members. at that time i swear i didn't know the server and city rules at all and after i did that my friends asked me if i got my epic account back so i told them what happen and i have asked people about it till they told me its not allowed to do so, i got really scared by that time so i decided to hide it and not to tell any of the server administrators fearing to get banned for that reason and fearing not to play here ever again. After that i have read the server rules and i understood my mistake and i realised that i did a big one, i got used to this game and it became a part of my daily rootine i hope you understand my situation and forgive me and give me one more chanse. I’ve learned from my mistakes and i swear i won’t repeat it ever again, i really hope you forgive me, i just wanna play this lovely game and i understand and accept any kind of wipe, thanks for reading my thread mazhor sir.
here is my last interactions with epic games support to recover my account:

image-1 hosted at ImgBB
image-2 hosted at ImgBB
image-3 hosted at ImgBB

Epic games id that got stolen: unknown hosted at ImgBB

Regards Drake Desire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom