Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Space Felis
Players nickname
Space Felis
Administrators nickname
Floki Vilgeroarson
Date
Aug 1, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
XXX

Space Felis

The Royal Feline
Player
New Post as I was told my discord could not be found

I copied my Discord User ID which is 357191374673674262
Name - space5108

It's been 2 years since I was banned on the main discord for disrespecting the administrators, it was a hot-headed reaction and I regret it completely. I am very sorry for any harm my actions caused. It was a stupid and immature reaction to a situation that had happened. After my ban I didn't play GRP for a long time and came back probably 6 months ago or a little more, I had made a few previous appeals, I feel the same now as I did when I sent those. I just haven't sat down and taken the time to right a proper message which I apologise for

When I left Grand for the duration of the ban and some time after, I spent time on other projects (Other Game RP servers). After coming back I have re-kindled some friendships and restarted my journey on the server. I am now starting a new division in NG with the Curators and I'm helping SAHP with their Legal department. I hope to continue helping out State Organisations and possibly run for leadership in the future

I'm asking for a second chance is because I'd like to apply for leaderships in the near future and I have had a few deputy offers which I have unfortunately had to turn down due to the ban. I can assure you that my behaviour now will not be at all like it was then. I have improved my ways and I hope I can have a chance to prove that to you

(I am currently playing on EN1 however I placed the appeal in EN3 as the Administrator Floki is currently working on the EN3)

Thank you for taking your time to read this

Adham Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
For your actions your punishment is not appealable. Rejected.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom