Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kai Winter
Administrators nickname
Alex Odd
Date
Feb 3, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/ranWmVg

Kai Dior

Player
Player
Dear Mazhor

I was banned for cheats but I have never cheated before ever so I dont know why I am banned for cheats.

I helped my friend who had cheats on EN3 so I think I should be banned for helping a cheater instead like I am on EN3. I feel like the punishment was unfair as I should of only been banned on EN3 and not both servers.

After I was banned on EN3 I stopped playing and I come back to see that I am banned on EN1 aswell and I feel like I shouldnt be. I accept the punishment on EN3 but not EN1 as I spent most of my time grinding on EN1 and also spent some IRL money and now all of that is wasted.

It has been over a year and since then, I have taken a break and matured. I have realised my mistakes and can assure you nothing like this will happen again and so I want one more chance. Everyone should be given another chance so I feel like I should be given another chance due to the fact how long I have played your server for. Nearly 3 years now.

I am ready for anything, I will also accept a money wipe to get unbanned. But please I just want one more chance as I have not broken any serious rules on this server and have always obeyed by the rules. I assure you that I will not break any rules and will always abide by them instead.

I understand my actions created a negative environment for the server but this only happened on EN3 and not EN1 so I feel I should be unbanned on EN1 please. I take full responsibility for my actions and it will not happen again.

Thanks for reading and considerating my unban request!

Sincerely,
Kai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom