Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Habibur Rahman

Leader
Leader
Information

1. Your name IRL: Habibur Rahman
2. Your age: 22
3. Time zone: GMT+6
4. Average online per day: 8-10 Hours
5. Your Discord: habiburrahman4980
6. Your Nickname: Habib Rahman
7. Your ID: 37496

Additional information

1. Leader of Lifeinvader

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
I am writing to express my genuine aspiration to lead our esteemed organization as its leader. Having served in various capacities within Lifeinvader for 6 terms, including two terms as COO and Currently temporary CEO, i have developed a deep understanding of our Organization's culture, values, and potential.
Throughout my tenure, which includes 6 terms of dedicated service, I've had the privilege of contributing significantly to our goal, particularly through my role in hiring and training new personnel for all departments.
I know all Department, I know how to handle the city's best Organization Lifeinvader

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

Impact and Influence: As a leader, I would have the opportunity to have a greater impact on the direction and success of our organization. I am passionate about driving positive change and believe that in a leadership capacity, I can effect meaningful transformations that benefit our team and the broader community we serve.

Commitment to Excellence: In my role as COO and Temp CEO, I've been responsible for hiring new talent and ensuring they receive the necessary training to excel within our organization. I am dedicated to upholding the highest standards of excellence in these processes, ensuring that we bring in the best possible candidates and equip them with the skills they need to succeed.

Ambience : As the leader of LI, I am committed to fostering a friendly and collaborative work environment for all our employees. It is my priority to ensure that everyone feels supported and valued. I strive to maintain an atmosphere where open communication and mutual respect are paramount.

Vision for Progress: Innovation and progress are essential for the continued success of any organization. As a leader, I aim to cultivate a culture of innovation within our department, constantly seeking new and better ways to recruit, train, and support our team members.

People-Centric Leadership: I firmly believe that our organization's most valuable asset is its people. Therefore, I am committed to fostering a supportive and inclusive environment within our department, where every team member feels valued, respected, and empowered to reach their full potential.

Commitment:
Ads Team : I will ensure the maximum Ads employees for different timezone for clearing The PDA as its most important . I have Good Relation with all HC whom are working on Currently. I will hire different timezone employees specially for Night Time.
Creative Team : I will hire more employees for Creative Team, In my Term i will ensure all the ticket works of Creative running smoothly as it running in my Temporary Term. I will arrange lot Of Creative Events to Spread the Work of Lifeinvader among Citizen.
Journalism Team : I have good relations with former Journalists who have been working before, In my term I ensure the journalism team will be more active than its before and Always recruit employees in field reporting.

There is no More advice.

Being COO handling the organization mostly, being a Temporary CEO I hope I run all the work properly and smoothly.

LI On Top !!!

Thanks for Reading
Warm regards,

Habib Rahman

KNOX FAISAL

KNOX ON TOP
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Habibur Rahman
2. Your age: 22
3. Time zone: GMT+6
4. Average online per day: 8-10 Hours
5. Your Discord: habiburrahman4980
6. Your Nickname: Habib Rahman
7. Your ID: 37496

Additional information

1. Leader of Lifeinvader

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
I am writing to express my genuine aspiration to lead our esteemed organization as its leader. Having served in various capacities within Lifeinvader for 6 terms, including two terms as COO and Currently temporary CEO, i have developed a deep understanding of our Organization's culture, values, and potential.
Throughout my tenure, which includes 6 terms of dedicated service, I've had the privilege of contributing significantly to our goal, particularly through my role in hiring and training new personnel for all departments.
I know all Department, I know how to handle the city's best Organization Lifeinvader

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

Impact and Influence: As a leader, I would have the opportunity to have a greater impact on the direction and success of our organization. I am passionate about driving positive change and believe that in a leadership capacity, I can effect meaningful transformations that benefit our team and the broader community we serve.

Commitment to Excellence: In my role as COO and Temp CEO, I've been responsible for hiring new talent and ensuring they receive the necessary training to excel within our organization. I am dedicated to upholding the highest standards of excellence in these processes, ensuring that we bring in the best possible candidates and equip them with the skills they need to succeed.

Ambience : As the leader of LI, I am committed to fostering a friendly and collaborative work environment for all our employees. It is my priority to ensure that everyone feels supported and valued. I strive to maintain an atmosphere where open communication and mutual respect are paramount.

Vision for Progress: Innovation and progress are essential for the continued success of any organization. As a leader, I aim to cultivate a culture of innovation within our department, constantly seeking new and better ways to recruit, train, and support our team members.

People-Centric Leadership: I firmly believe that our organization's most valuable asset is its people. Therefore, I am committed to fostering a supportive and inclusive environment within our department, where every team member feels valued, respected, and empowered to reach their full potential.

Commitment:
Ads Team : I will ensure the maximum Ads employees for different timezone for clearing The PDA as its most important . I have Good Relation with all HC whom are working on Currently. I will hire different timezone employees specially for Night Time.
Creative Team : I will hire more employees for Creative Team, In my Term i will ensure all the ticket works of Creative running smoothly as it running in my Temporary Term. I will arrange lot Of Creative Events to Spread the Work of Lifeinvader among Citizen.
Journalism Team : I have good relations with former Journalists who have been working before, In my term I ensure the journalism team will be more active than its before and Always recruit employees in field reporting.

There is no More advice.

Being COO handling the organization mostly, being a Temporary CEO I hope I run all the work properly and smoothly.

LI On Top !!!

Thanks for Reading
Warm regards,

Habib Rahman
+

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Congratulations!
You have been selected for the LifeInvader CEO Interview!

Interviews will be held tomorrow, Friday, June 7th at 15:00
Any questions or concerns about the interview can be addressed to Sylvia Som (ilvysmch) on Discord
Failure to show for the interview will result in automatic rejection of your application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom