Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Milan Krzysztofowicz
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 1, 2024
Time of violation
23:07
Proofs
http://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/713329/

Milan The Goat

Milan Flow
Player
So, I originally got posted for RDM and it got rejected. Rejected - RDM I 290268 I am now writing this complaint because this player 324908 reported me for RDM when he clearly gave me demands. I saved his POV just in case he decides to delete it.
this is HIS POV (i don't know why is it in shorts, but everything is clear.) And this is my POV where he gave me demands to leave 1 minute earlier.
It's clear that he cropped out the part where he gave me demands trying to get me in to the trouble.

tonyymiller25

Player
Player
  • yes, I gave you a request, but since you came back a few minutes after you left, I thought I'd report it as an rdm. the incident was solved because you put a pov to defend yourself on the forum I opened. i thought it was wrong because you didn't directly clash the moment I gave the request. you're right to the end, it's my fault. i thought you would clash as soon as I made the request, but I got it wrong because you didn't respond immediately. my fault. sorry for that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom