Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Levron UchihaX

Leader
Leader
Information

1. Your name IRL: Prakash
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hr
5. Your Discord: hukumai
6. Your Nickname: Levron UchihaX
7. Your ID: 35095

Additional information

1. Leader of The Front Yard Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

a. It is my dream to roleplay in this particular this Gang to the fullest. In order to do that, if i get the opportunity to lead this gang, it will be my end goal to promote maximum roleplay scenario to the best of my abilities. In my term, the Ballas Gang will feel super realistic and dangerous like the city has seen never before.

b. Under my leadership, i will not only ensure that events like Clandestine, Battleship, Subs, Turf, etc. are attended in max numbers but also events like hostage situation, Store robberies etc. are carried out with maximum level of roleplay and that it is fun for both the parties involved.

c. I can assure you if i get the term it will be one of the finest that the city has ever seen because my fellow deputies and supporters who are ready to join have already been very active in city and are super professional as they have been deputies and leaders in the city in the past. So i can assure you that when it comes to roleplay and following the rules you won't face any issues from our end.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

My honest opinion the above question would be that surely this server encourages and teaches roleplaying in a very good way compared to others servers so me advising improvements would be unjust however if i have to suggest something which can help in improving the quality of the roleplay in this server is the fact that when talking about gangs in particular, the Gang members when performing tasks that involve third party should always roleplay correctly in the sense that they should try sounding more dangerous, ruthless and borderline maniac which will reflect and portray the real life story of a gangster. I assure you that this will be observed by the respected administrative team if i get to lead the term.

4. My experience in EN3
When i started my life in EN3, I was involved with various State and Crime organizations and have been HC and Deputy as well. I have been Major General 3 times in National Guard, and have been High Command in Government for a long long time. Apart from that i have been the Under deputy in Ballas and the Deputy in Marabunta once. The reason i also emphasized on my role as a LEO is to highlight the fact that i can think and understand the RP from a LEO's perspective as well which will ensure no rule breaks are made and Roleplay is widely enjoyed and promoted also ensuring fun element being introduced.

Thank You For Giving in your Time and Effort to Read My Application. Hope You have a Great Week Ahead.

Regards,
Levron UchihaX

Gangadhr Saktimaan

If you are good at something, never do it for free
Player
damn good leaderhttps://media.giphy.com/media/v1.Y2lkPTc5MGI3NjExdnpkaHVsbW1rNXg5OGIya3BpbnF0NmN6eW1xMmJ0ZmZ5MDZiNGdlcyZlcD12MV9pbnRlcm5hbF9naWZfYnlfaWQmY3Q9Zw/l1IY0qFRdNu9fv4FG/giphy.gif

AlphaBaby

Player
Player
Levron oh wow you will make a awesome leader,I wish you all the best and if you get the leadership I know we all will be by yourside

Lucky Pluxury

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Congratulations

You have been selected for Ballas interview!

The interview will take place on Tuesday, 04/06/2024 at 16:00 ST (Server Time)
Please be in the waiting room 15 minutes in advance.
Please contact Lucky Pluxury, Eray Black or Drash Patel on Discord with any questions about the interview.
Failure to attend the interview on time will lead to rejection.

Eray Black

Senior Administrator
Attention

The interview delayed to Wednesday, 05/06/2024 at 14:00 ST (Server Time)
Please be in the waiting room 15 minutes in advance.
Please contact Lucky Pluxury, Eray Black or Drash Patel on Discord with any questions about the interview.
Failure to attend the interview on time will lead to rejection.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom