Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Milan Krzysztofowicz
Suspect ID
299272, 388640, 3009
Date of violation
Jun 2, 2024
Time of violation
13:11
Proofs
https://youtu.be/hrCwVYfILt0

Arturo Jones

Bloods On Top
Player
I wont speak for my other friends, but as it can be seen in the pov, yes, other friends do cr at you but I was only going next to you and behind you and my hitting you in the last seconds was that you were blocking the train track all the way and I couldnt pass through there and even when they hit you as it seems you hit me and made me do somersaults in the air

Milan The Goat

Milan Flow
Player
and why was i blocking the train tracks? because you and your friends have been car ramming me for the past 100 meters and i was stuck there for good 2 seconds so you could clearly see me

Arturo Jones

Bloods On Top
Player
As you noticed in the video, I am not the one who caused you to get stuck there and I did not hit you even once in the 15-second chase, on the contrary, you hit me and I did a somersault in the air, and while you were stuck on the train tracks, I was trying to get away from there, but I couldn't slow down because I was fast and I hit your car.

Milan The Goat

Milan Flow
Player
As you noticed in the video, I am not the one who caused you to get stuck there and I did not hit you even once in the 15-second chase, on the contrary, you hit me and I did a somersault in the air, and while you were stuck on the train tracks, I was trying to get away from there, but I couldn't slow down because I was fast and I hit your car.
and whats the id of the guy that hit me on 0:24? and were you even watching the video, the only reason i hit you was bc the guy driving the other car rammed me into you smartypants

Arturo Jones

Bloods On Top
Player
Dude, as I told you, I was following my friends and I was going to cross the train tracks, but you blocked the road because my friends hit you. You are right, you didn't block the road on purpose, but I couldn't slow down and I hit you.

and at no other time in the 30-second video did I hit you. I was always next to you or behind you.

and whats the id of the guy that hit me on 0:24? and were you even watching the video, the only reason i hit you was bc the guy driving the other car rammed me into you smartypants

Milan The Goat

Milan Flow
Player
Dude, as I told you, I was following my friends and I was going to cross the train tracks, but you blocked the road because my friends hit you. You are right, you didn't block the road on purpose, but I couldn't slow down and I hit you.
buddy, you had 2 seconds to slow down, all you can do is car ram, now stfu and let admin decide 🤡🤡

Arturo Jones

Bloods On Top
Player
buddy, you had 2 seconds to slow down, all you can do is car ram, now stfu and let admin decide 🤡🤡
Dude, don't throw such stupid photos at me, it is already visible in the video that I hit and I know it and I remember the incident, my speed was 190 on average, I tried to slow down but my speed slowed down to 98 at most and I hit you.

Arturo Jones

Bloods On Top
Player
Let's say it's a cr not on purpose I hit you because I couldn't slow down but let's say it's a cr I'm just driving down the road and I hit you it has nothing to do with mass cr my friend:ROFLMAO:

Milan The Goat

Milan Flow
Player
Let's say it's a cr not on purpose I hit you because I couldn't slow down but let's say it's a cr I'm just driving down the road and I hit you it has nothing to do with mass cr my friend:ROFLMAO:
are you stupid or what? this video literally shows 3 cars ranming me non stop which lead to yall killing me, the 3 ids i gave up there were ones who rdmed me. do you want me to give you the time stamps of when each car rammed me? cause i can give it to you no problem 😉

Arturo Jones

Bloods On Top
Player
dude id 300961 is already mine and I don't know if you are an stupid but in the 30 second pov you shared I think you should be able to see that the jugular vehicle with id 300961 never hit you if you don't have a problem with your eyes I pass to your right only once on the road and I don't appear until the last second and in the last second I hit you because you blocked the road and that's all

FavHitman

Believe in Peace Dawg...
Player
dude id 300961 is already mine and I don't know if you are an stupid but in the 30 second pov you shared I think you should be able to see that the jugular vehicle with id 300961 never hit you if you don't have a problem with your eyes I pass to your right only once on the road and I don't appear until the last second and in the last second I hit you because you blocked the road and that's all
Get off my boys winiiiiii he owns u…

Milan The Goat

Milan Flow
Player
hahahahahahhahah keep crying and using the same ass excuse, you car rammed me and idgaf was it on purpose or not, okay? also you were the one saying go cry on forums when i told the admin about it so i dont know whats the problem now?

Arturo Jones

Bloods On Top
Player
hahahahahahhahah keep crying and using the same ass excuse, you car rammed me and idgaf was it on purpose or not, okay? also you were the one saying go cry on forums when i told the admin about it so i dont know whats the problem now?
yes I told you that you can send
it to the forum because you are free to open a forum if you think you have been made a rule mistake, but you wrote my id there even though I did not cr you, let the admin decide and I am not using the same excuses, I am explaining the incident, but your thick head does not want to perceive it.

Milan The Goat

Milan Flow
Player
yes I told you that you can send
it to the forum because you are free to open a forum if you think you have been made a rule mistake, but you wrote my id there even though I did not cr you, let the admin decide and I am not using the same excuses, I am explaining the incident, but your thick head does not want to perceive it.
you were clearly car ramming me so now stfu and be a good bitch and let admin decide

Anderson Fade

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
are you stupid or what? this video literally shows 3 cars ranming me non stop which lead to yall killing me, the 3 ids i gave up there were ones who rdmed me. do you want me to give you the time stamps of when each car rammed me? cause i can give it to you no problem 😉
you were clearly car ramming me so now stfu and be a good bitch and let admin decide
Rejected

respect others on forums then make complaints
All disrespectful comments getting punished​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom