Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Unban Appeal | Willi Kempner ID: 197010 | Blacklisted by Mazhor

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Willi Kempner

GrandRP Forum Krieger
Player
Dear Mazhor,

Two months ago, I was banned on DE01 for warehousing, which i also tried to Appeal. Then Roberto Fire informed me, that i got Blacklisted by you, first i couldnt believe it then i logged in and saw it. Im not really sure for what i got Blacklisted. The only thing i did was the Warehousing and i regret this.

I was banned on 01.04.2024 by the former admin "Yuma Brownie" for the reason "Allg. 6.3 (Perma folgt)".
This happened several months ago, and I have had a lot of time to reflect on it. At that time, I didn't even think about what could happen. I deeply regret it, as I used to play up to 15 hours a day, and GrandRP had become my favorite activity. One could almost say, even though it sounds embarrassing, that GrandRP was my second life at that time.

I personally would say that I have matured now and am familiar with the current GrandRP rules. I hope that I could get a second chance because I miss the fun of playing on GrandRP. I would like to continue my roleplay and play with my old colleagues again, as I miss that very much too.

I hope you can grant me this second chance so I can play with my friends and enjoy GrandRP again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom