Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
sahil khan
Administrators nickname
King specter
Date
Jun 6, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/WQfvJwp

sahil khn

Player
Player
Hello Dear,
Mazhor

I was doing caravan at nearly 14:45 at that time One guy was doing Mass CR. After it i made forum of cr. Then i got banned for Illegal Redux, I did not know that if the hp of armor is visible it is illegal,i have made multiple forums in the past so i though that it was not illegal but thanks to king specter he noticed that redux was illegal i have been playing for 3 years and in this 3 years i have never done any kind of activity that can get me banned i always played for fun and i had most fun in these 3 years of my life i always tried to avoid every situtaion that could go agianst the rules all i ask is i truly know that all of this is my mistake and i should have asked an admin or should have checked the rules about redux and i am truly sorry i was never banned for any major reason this was my first big mistake and all i ask that if i can get one last chance

please understand my appeal and i will never use any kind of redux illegal and i verified my files hope you give me a chance so i can get back to my rp life stay blessed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom