Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
MertAli Canalan
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 2, 2024
Time of violation
19:11
Proofs
https://youtu.be/QIWRbORTIEo

MertAli Canalann

Player
Player
He did VDM, RDM and OOC parent insult in video. He says "Ananı sikiyim" which means "I Fuck your mother". And he also says "Orospu çocuğu" which means "son of a bitch". By the way i didn't meant to damage him when i shoot his car. And he is doing the insult for multiple times intentionally.

Strong Oviousss

Player
Player
can You show us the 5 minutes Because right before You insulted my mother 5+ times so i would like to see that too.. »

Strong Oviousss

Player
Player
its a mistake is not You is the driver, but You too when You died You said the same thing has me, im not turkish i dont know what thats mean my friend was and said me to say that to thé driver because he insulted me right before, i was not talking to You and when You shoot me i killed You and said the same thing as You. Im sorry for that but You too You insulted my mother intentionally me i dont even know what that mean.

MertAli Canalann

Player
Player
its a mistake is not You is the driver, but You too when You died You said the same thing has me, im not turkish i dont know what thats mean my friend was and said me to say that to thé driver because he insulted me right before, i was not talking to You and when You shoot me i killed You and said the same thing as You. Im sorry for that but You too You insulted my mother intentionally me i dont even know what that mean.
You did VDM to me. And i did not meant to damage you. İ just did the shot fire because i was pissed off and you took it as a deatmatch and pulled a AK from long distance while i did not have revolver and AK. And when i died you used insult to me. İ did not meant to insult you. That was my OOC reaction i gave depending on the situation. İ did not tell it to you. İ nearly did not even press "N" to speak in İC and RP.

High Rater

Player
Player
Thread Reviewed
ID 109773 will get a punishment for CR, VDM, RDM, Gen Rule 3.1, Gen Rule 3.2
However, ID 71257 will also get a punishment for Gen Rule 3.1, Gen Rule 3.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom