Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kurdo Colucci
Administrators nickname
Anticheat
Date
May 11, 2024
Time
17:30
Proofs

Loyaler Kurdo

Player
Player
Natürlich, hier ist die aktualisierte Version:

---

Subject: Unban Request – Anticheat Ban

Dear Mazhor,

I hope this message finds you well.

My name is Kurdo, and I was recently banned on Grand RP due to an anticheat violation. The ban occurred because I accidentally had FiveM cheats open while logging into Grand RP. I had used these cheats in another environment and forgot to close them before starting Grand RP.

I deeply regret this mistake and want to assure you it was never my intention to cheat or disrupt the server. I respect the rules and community of Grand RP and am committed to preventing such incidents in the future.

Additionally, I have noticed that every account I create to play normally gets banned as well. I kindly request a second chance to prove my dedication to this community. Thank you for considering my request.

Best regards

(Also I dont remember which Date it was so I will just add some Date I think it happened on)

Loyaler Kurdo

Player
Player
Wegen dem deutschem Satz oben, musste es auf Englisch übersetzen lassen. Habe vergessen das raus zu schneiden 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom