Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Pamala IsleyTamer
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 3, 2024
Time of violation
03:49
Proofs
https://youtu.be/hfI893D9xWY

THEEEE Pamela Isley-Tamer

You tried it, I denied it 😘
Player
I was at the beach market and the same person that was sexually harassing and random punching me at the bunker was harassing me and random punching me at the beach market. I told him if he doesn't like me he doesn't have to talk to me. But that made him mad so he called his friends and they stood there and told their friend 334558 to shoot me. I did not inflict violence on any of them at all.

Player
why is you audio not playing? in game you are talking but in the video i dont hear you voice

Idk? Y'all could hear me just fine when I told y'all to stop calling me bitches and hoes. My bluetooth died after tsunami so I didn't bother to listen. However, your boyfriend still RDM'd me. I did not physically harm him so what was the point in him shooting me?

no one will acknowledge that tho?? You're mad because I told on y'all lol

Player
if your gonna make a report dont edit the clip and cut out all the crazy things you said lmao
I have no problem doing a pc check to show the admins the original video to prove your theory wrong. 🤷‍♀️

I obviously did not listen to the video when I uploaded it. Again send an admin to my pc so I can show how loud and wrong you are

Player
u know how recording a pov works? and if you don't record all overlays/cut crop pov its 30 days ban
Yes I hit instant replay and that is what came out? How hard is that to understand?? Willing to do a PC check. I have nothing to hide and yall are just mad. If you want to show them what I said upload your clips. But you wont because yall were the ones breaking rules

Virat Farzi

Virat Farzi
Player
Yes I hit instant replay and that is what came out? How hard is that to understand?? Willing to do a PC check. I have nothing to hide and yall are just mad. If you want to show them what I said upload your clips. But you wont because yall were the ones breaking rules
I can see that you dont know how PC check works. so no point of arguing, anyways have a nice day.

Player
I can see that you dont know how PC check works. so no point of arguing, anyways have a nice day.
aww you don't want to talk to me anymore? Why do you keep harassing me then disappearing. You should just stop being a bully. Then no one would be reporting you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom