Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Atlas Rose
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 8, 2021
Time of violation
21:49
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yW3YpS2k6fc

Porbida

Player
Player
This guy just stops by and say hey man,! then I get in his car I was about to ask a favor to take me to my apartment just across the street and he's trolling obviously if you look at it. He shot me without reason in the downtown area! City proper Legion Square Vespucci Blvd!
I was not able to record because I just spawned but still this is city killing no valid RP

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.​
  • Please include evidence of the entire situation​

• You have 12 hours to respond.​

Porbida

Player
Player
Regardless of the video is short you can clearly see that guy killed me in the middle of the city which is not allowed. look at the address at the video clearly downtown in front of the bank. You have a decision to make obviously that guy has a gun killed me and trolling server. If you can't approve such incident like this then its up to you, I am tryng to do what's good and the correct rules here. I do not have other evidence aside from that but that fucking clear as crystal! How can you record such a very long video when you are just walking the city and this unexpected shithole guy just appeared. But okay whatever decision you make I respect it. Duuuh

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Hello.

Unfortunately without a longer POV, we cannot punish the player for this incident. If you find a longer POV that shows the complete situation please feel free to open a new complaint.

Complaint Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom