Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Loui Zanestra
Administrators nickname
Johnson Baron
Date
Jun 1, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://ibb.co/sbtSm5J

artur.george

Player
Player
IMG 9185 — Postimages

See photo

My friend scammed then I was punished because Johnson said that I shared accounts which doesn't make sense because I only have one account. He also said that I helped the scammer even though I spent all my time on the server in my bunker. The scammer and I live in the same village or we are neighbors. I didn't know that he would scam and Johnson thought that I was the scammer because I have the IP myself. It would be nice if you would take care of it IMG-9185 hosted at ImgBB

artur.george

Player
Player
IMG 9185 — Postimages

See photo

My friend scammed then I was punished because Johnson said that I shared accounts which doesn't make sense because I only have one account. He also said that I helped the scammer even though I spent all my time on the server in my bunker. The scammer and I live in the same village or we are neighbors. I didn't know that he would scam and Johnson thought that I was the scammer because I have the IP myself. It would be nice if you would take care of it IMG-9185 hosted at ImgBB
because I have the same IP with the scammer
because he live with me in the same village

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom